Yeah bro, the emulation is flawless, it just has a couple of glitches but the new patch fixed them

>yeah bro, the emulation is flawless, it just has a couple of glitches but the new patch fixed them

Attached: 1657630848398.webm (480x720, 758.51K)

what's with the influx of tendie cucks shitting up the board? did something happen?

Attached: 1648858366321.gif (540x580, 821.98K)

they use their tablet as main platform lol

Switch emulation has always been dogshit unless you have a $3000 PC.

Any Forumsbabbies will never admit tho.

Attached: 1626418917498m.jpg (1024x576, 161.45K)

yuzu is shit without proper settings, the fact that this retard is running it windowed in desktop mode means he probably has no idea what he's doing. Even something simple like playing in handheld mode instead of docked will bump fps from unplayable to playable.

Attached: 1656777962394.png (1025x913, 577.01K)

also drains the battery in 20 mins.

Official Laugh At Deck Tr00ns thread

lmao at the poorfag

>means he probably has no idea what he's doing
On the contrary, he knew exactly what he was doing. Which is make Switch look in more positive light than Deck.

Why do people keep trying to play the switch emulator in Deck?. Dont you need a powerfull PC for that?

>gets made at people ignoring him through filters so he has to change his spelling

Attached: SwitchOLED-vs-SteamDeckWithReshade.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

LOL

3fps
20 min battery life

The absolute state XDD

Attached: SteamDeck.webm (512x288, 512.05K)

They've been around for ages. They've pretended to be pc gamers since 2013 because they think the existence of pc invalidates playstation (their imaginary enemy), even though they play neither. But emulation makes them snap, non-nintendo handheld make them feel threatened (even though no one has outsold nintendo on that front yet)

Valve made a thing that does both. Complete with dock

>lemme get this 600 dollar lenovo thinkpad to play 300 dollar switch games at worse performance
Genius. What other games can you even play on deck besides indie games and switch games? Doesn't make sense at all.

Attached: 1A306148-5E59-4394-B1DB-C54B515C8113.jpg (1024x864, 94.97K)

just fucking buy a $300 pre-hacked switch lite and play 1000000 free games dude

let me guess, ryujinx? on amd? and you did not compile the shaders before, either
LOL
it IS true that not all switch games can run at full speed on the deck yet, but kirby happens to be among those that can

>Steam deck barely out for 6 months
>People already basing their whole personality and life around it

Attached: 1657134075257.jpg (325x325, 10.41K)

Imaging running full emulation of ps3 in 2012 on 300$ pc. Crazy.

tendies seething

>yuzu team intentionally gimping the non-paypig version to trick the tech illiterate retards that somehow got the deck first into paying them
I hate that faggots latched onto the emulation aspect of this thing because now we will never hear the fucking end of it

Runs great on my $500 pc however?

>the room you unironically posted this from

Attached: kptain_yoshi250520220001.jpg (1080x1350, 342.18K)

Sonys have given up on the FlopStation 5 so now they pin their hopes that the Steam Deck can stop the Switch. spoiler: it won't lol

holy headcanon

above looks better, doesnt it?

??

just play on Cemu??

Stop the switch from doing what? forcing you to pay for peer-to-peer online? Charging you $60 for Wii U ports?

I had no trouble at all emulating Smtv, which was the only switch game worth playing
I've had a hacked switch collecting dust for almost 3 years now, shit is a fucking ugly relic with nothing to play
Even when Smtv came out I put it on my switch then went to emulate it instead because it looked like a fucking dogs ass on native hardware

>above looks better, doesnt it?

Better than the Switch's OLED screen? LOL seek help

no, most games work well with the right settings. It's why tendies get so buttmad

Attached: arms-for-nintendo-switch-running-on-steam-deck.900x_jpg.jpg (900x489, 336.71K)

shit man, can you link me to your wiki page with all those Any Forums fanfics?

>discord
>spotify
now do another benchmark without this tranny bloat running in the background(which for sure is)

>Stop the switch from doing what?

Dominating the gaming landscape. Feels so good being a Nintendo fan and watching the endless seethe.

>the fucking neon green grass on the switch oled
I know you as a nintendo fan has never seen grass before, but it's not supposed to look like that.

i meant the details, doesnt the oled only matter if you play in sunlight and doesnt the 512GB deck oled too?

they don't
do you even own a deck let alone tried emulation on it?

>3fps
>20 mins battery life

LOL the state. Should have just got a switch

Cool, now show Metroid Dread.

>Dominating the gaming landscape. Feels so good being a Nintendo fan and watching the endless seethe.

Attached: Fr7_NlLa_400x400_jpg.jpg (364x364, 79.37K)

>>People already basing their whole personality and life around *hating* it
If anything, this proves that the deck is actually a switch competitor.
For the rent free real estate in Any Forums's head that is.

Please don't pirate Nintendo products. Nintendo is the most important player in this business right now, and we need to support them all we can.

>OLED screens are bad

The absolute state

Switch is a home console

Yes I have a deck. Yuzu was updated with vulkan a few months ago and just recently got a major performance update. In handheld mode using vulkan, emulation right now is in a great state. Most games run full speed.