Any similar games to this kino?

Any similar games to this kino?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 280.94K)

Original sin 1 if you never played it and
Baldurs gate 3 too but its EA

i'm curious about this game. sell me on it. Do you have a lot of customization for you party characters?

kind of it buts it's one of those games where mono specing gets you better results outside of small dips for utility things like movement or cc

right, that's fine. You control a party of character though, right? Can you customize each one how you like or are they pre-detemrined characters with established classes?

They're all fully customizable

DoS 1 is really fucking fun.

I hate that redditors here default to recommending people go to 2 right away.

no they're not
only your PC is customizable but they highly encourage you to play one of the pre-defined characters, and all party members are pre-defined characters with specific backstories and stories to progress. The pre-defined character you choose as your PC is also recruitable to the party if you don't play as them

Baldur's Gate 3 (i.e. Divinity 3)

aside from their base level you can turn them into any build you want though

You can fully customize all companions, both appearance-wise and build-wise
Even the Origin characters (that are basically prewritten characters that already fit in the story and you can either play as or bring along as companions) are fully customizable

I wouldn't really call it monospeccing tho, as most character will end up fully specialized in at least 2/3 schools (wouldn't make much sense to pick up Hydro without Aero, for example)

I think the only notable difference is that 2 has a few qol upgrades and the story's a bit easier to follow because you start off as a blank slate unlike 1

Attached: 1627948484587.png (472x316, 95.13K)

I have a thing for turn based games, is that king Arthur game worth it?

I'm tempted to pick it up but it seems a bit too dark and edgy for my tastes, I'll get around to trying it once I'm done with Battlesector

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous is pretty similar, if you enjoyed Divinity you will enjoy that, slightly more complicated in terms of stats and choices but well written and lots of interesting choices to build your character

Pathfinder Kingmaker and the other one.

it have a good amount of customization and also mod support. enjoy!

This is the skyrim of CRPGs, so probably skyrim.

>605605735
Sure thing retard

The first one is vastly superior in pretty much every way except story. The gameplay was significantly dumbed down for part 2.

baldurs gate nigga.

Nah, the added armor system makes the game entirely way too easy. And the changes to the way action points work, not to mention that crafting is basically useless in part 2.