The PC port solved every conceivable gripe

the PC port solved every conceivable gripe

Attached: water_seal.jpg (620x473, 42.38K)

Like what?

Didn't solve it being a shit game.

So it has a challenge mode from the start so its not toddler difficulty?

Indeed? You're saying it
>overhauled the combat to be more active and less about waiting around for weakspots
>filled the empty world with stuff to do
>fixed the economy so you have something to spend your rupees on
and
>added a dialogue/cutscene skip function
?

Yes

Hello zoomer! Up early or didn't go to bed yet?

the combat is fast, throw a deku nut, do a backflip, do a lunch slice
the world is filled with stuff to do, try not to hangout in the hyrule field doing nothing?
spend rupees on potions and bombchus
yessir it added a dialogue skip

>overhauled the combat to be more active and less about waiting around for weakspots

Youtuber parroter detected, you have no opinions of your own.

If you actually played the game, you'd know that every single enemy has weaknesses to specific items to open them up and do damage right away. Many enemies are stunned and opened up by deku nuts, arrows, or hookshot. Hell even the hammer flips some enemies over.

>zoomer
ffs rent free

>>added a dialogue/cutscene skip function
this should make or break a vidya, even back then

it's customary to punish you for dying making you see cutscenes again, zoomer games are babyified

Color coded enemies, you say. Use Red Item on Red Enemy you say. That's not any better. I want, at a minimum, some Twilight Princess moves.

Ah okay you arent a youtube parroter, you were baiting, carry on

This is how we all saw the game as a kid.

Attached: 1.webm (786x446, 2.98M)

>PC port

Attached: 1596075583266.png (263x305, 159.56K)

that's BS and low tier solution. On 2nd and 3rd playthroughs one shouldnt be forced to sit through them

There is no pleasing you. What you want is a pile of buzzwords.

>it's customary
unthinking consoomer right here

Attached: 2015-11-24-alex-kidd-dreamcast-segagaga-e1447872896594.jpg (422x304, 36.96K)

replaying a game shouldn't have you bypassing the fucking game, play something else if you don't like the game, faggot

it's tradition idiot

If your post contains the word "should", I recommend going back and rethinking what you're saying or whether it even needs saying since you're basically just throwing opinions at each other. What are you hoping to achieve here?

>derp replaying means you must sit even though the shit parts
kys. This

Is it so radical to want such a game to have a better combat system? I'd also like for better puzzles as well, I hope that doesn't offend you.

>a better combat system
This is just a buzzword. Unless you could explicitly describe the combat system you want, then you don't actually know what you want. Do you just want parries? Is that it?

should is a common word, retard
whatever i say goes and that's final

Alright I'll bite just to bump the thread out of spite for you
>>overhauled the combat to be more active and less about waiting around for weakspots
Isn't even a thing you're given all the tools to end fights quickly at the beginning of the game if Stalfos are blocking your hits then stop Z targetting them and mashing B like a drone and throw a Deku Nut at him
If Wolfos are blocking your hits listen to Navi for fucking once
>>filled the empty world with stuff to do
There's plenty to do in it you just don't have the attention span to go explore it you only see it as an obstacle to traverse despite there being literal shortcuts around it and fast travel
>>fixed the economy so you have something to spend your rupees on
You mean arrows, bombs, nuts, magic, etc? You know the shit you're suppose to be buying

oh am i retaded user? am i that retaded? kys

It's a common word because people shit their opinions all over the place as if they're worth caring about. Opinions are like assholes, nobody wants to hear yours unless you're a braphog.

lmao imagine not wanting to skip cutscenes you've seen countless times before

Attached: mfw.jpg (808x1014, 65.85K)

degenerates like you should stay on this shit hole brapping like you belong, amongst all the other losers such as yourself

>should
Post discarded. "Should" is as strong an argument as name calling.

i fucking fast forward to the end of movies, retard
i fucking saw them before, why wouldn't i