4years for 2.5hours of dlc

>4years for 2.5hours of dlc
explain yourself cupheadfags

Attached: tfwnofacistpilotsalukiwife.jpg (1800x2000, 785.36K)

The last boss is animated on ones.
There, /thread.

My favorite boss so far is the bird

are you the same schizo posting the same threads over and over again? just curious
on the topic: nothing wrong with it not sure whats there to explain

prease understand, hand drawn animation

Non-zoomers like to do something called "replay game". I know, I know, how will I have time for my backlog? But by "replay game", you can get more hours out of a game that is short but fun.

>she turned my screen on its side
>so I had to lay down on my side to beat her

Sex with chinook!

Attached: 1657497892986.jpg (1200x675, 452.31K)

How long was the game in development and how long is the game typically?

It's good.

sex with animals

Is bad

nothing wrong with it

$8 for roughly 3 hours of quality content seems like a good thing.
I don't give a shit about how long it took them to make it, it literally doesn't matter once something is out.

>/mlp/

has anyone here beat King Dice as Ms Chalice? I tried a few methods but I'm pretty sure that since you can't bounce on the cards and that's his only attack, he's just unbeatable as Chalice. maybe I'm missing something.

oh my!

Attached: chinook.jpg (850x829, 138.83K)

prefer dolphin pussy

it's the price of a movie ticket

might be able to dodge roll behind his arm, haven't tried it though

>it's the price of a movie ticket
movie ticket prices are unreasonable, and every day fewer people pay them

>NOOOOO!! YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE A SHORT AND SWEET EXPERIENCE WITH VIDEOGAMES ANYMORE!! EVERYTHING MUST BE STRETCHED THIN TO CONSUME AS MANY HOURS OF YOUR LIFE AS POSSIBLE!!

I played the first two Max Payne and Prince of Persia Sands of Time earlier this year and it blows my mind how games like that aren't made anymore. Linear games with a single simple gameplay gimmick that doesn't oversays its welcome because the games don't last more than 6~8 hours. If these games were made nowadays they would be a 20 hours long pseudo-open world experience with dozens of sidequests, skill trees, a crafting system and one or two other gameplay features that conflict with one another. And I can't even blame the devs for doing something like that because if they tried we would get cocksuckers like OP creating threads bitching about ONLY 8 HOURS??? for days. Fuck this.

I enjoyed this more than the last 3 years of games so it evens out.