Well this flopped. Turns out people want depth and cazzies won't stick around no matter how much you dumb it down

Well this flopped. Turns out people want depth and cazzies won't stick around no matter how much you dumb it down

Attached: 1657612904049.jpg (1920x1081, 361.19K)

seems like it was just advertisement for dfo and it supposedly has good netcode so it can stay alive for whoever wants to play it

Its been like 2 weeks and its almost dead. Wasted potential

Just didn't get the marketing it deserved. Soive is the most shit, casual fighting game in forever but it still sold well because of the great marketing it got. That's all it takes

>DNF has more depth than soive
Kek. This is the most casual game since footsies

It made me cum over 30 times. Money well spent.

Attached: 4883010.png (952x1142, 890.77K)

>$50 for 30 nuts
Terrible value

no other game has grapplers like this one

They were really good nuts

Call me old fashion but I demand at least 1 nut per dollar.

Soive is shit but I've nutted to baiken an inhumane amount of times

It's a garbage IP what do you expect? It was made by arcsys B team while the main work on an actual good game.

>arcsys B team
It was eighting

uh yeah, eighting or as i call em, arcsys b team

A confirmation that devs shouldn't bother with new games
Just keep releasing guilty gear, street fighter, tekken, dragon ball and make money off brand loyalty

I told you the graphics sucked, it looks worse than Xrd which was a turn off for arcsys secondaries.

this game has the exact same depth as strive but with less defense options, worse movement, bigger specials, a comeback mechanic and a top 1 character that makes me think positively of ramlethal and nago. Really should've waited for a sale and half a year like I did with strive but whatever troubleshooter is fun

>Well this flopped
Any data on that? Not that it would be a surprise, but fags here doompost about every game

strive has the better loading times and lobby system too

Eh loading times feel about the same for me and I hate the arcsys BlazBlue/strive pixelshit and xrd/p4au chibishit lobbies equally.
Noticed that I've only actually managed to join 3 public lobbies with the 1st being Japanese since I bought it which fucking blows. And if they had park in strive why couldn't they do some shit like that but with chibi avatars here?

swift master is fun as shit, more so than anyone in Strive and in DNF
feels like he's the only character playing Marvel while the rest is playing Granblue

I'm sorry, there are just too many fighting games releasing in too short a timespan. I just can't justify buying another one.

>I'm sorry, there are just too many fighting games releasing in too short a timespan
what other fighting games, even?

SHE KILLED MILLIONS

Ranked doesn't use the gay ass lobbies in DNF Duel

Strive, Type Lumina and KoF are all still new in my brain

i think it's fine
some characters are just absolutely broken, nobody wants to fight swiftmaster.