Starfield VS The outer worlds

The final frontier of KINO VS Rick and Morty in the space

Attached: 1656102458606m.jpg (826x1024, 179.55K)

Bump

They are two different kind of games, but yeah Starfield is better

old obsidian fans despise outer worlds so your shitposting doesn't make any sense, mr. esl thirdie

It's very telling how the only way for Bethesda drones to hype up their games is to create an "at least it's not as bad as x" narrative. You have to realize that this makes you and the game you are trying to shill look utterly pathetic, don't you? I never played Outer Worlds because I heard it was shit, but the fact that Outer Worlds is bad sure as hell won't get me excited to play fucking Starfield either.

Old obsidian fans spammed Outer worlds as the second coming of gaming before was out

So i don't see any reason to critque starfield

based

is the fallout new vegas schizo evolving?

It's the exact same thing this faggot does on /vg/, whenever someone criticizes 3/4, he promptly brings up New Vegas outta nowhere
>I think the story in 3 sucks
>"OH BUT IN NEW VEGAS IT'S A LOT OF DIALOGUE IT'S NOT EVEN GAMEPLAY"
>I don't really like the gameplay in 4
>"WELL BLAME NEW VEGAS FOR ADDING POINTLESS WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION"

I don't even get why you're doing this. At least the New Vegas vs. Fallout 3 shit made sense because it was guaranteed (You)s, since NV has always been heavily fellated here.

No one gave a fuck about The Outer Worlds. You're giving that kusoge more attention than it's ever received with this shit. I genuinely cannot fathom your intent here. Guess this is more proof that you're an actual schizophrenic.

No one WANT to remember outwr worlds
This is the difference.

Starfield is not even out but is already hated by the samw people who spammed as gold OTW before the relase

In English?

Shit language

>game that isnt even out vs game that came out years ago
Wow im so invested in this race

type it out in your preferred language then

So then why the fuck are you here, on an English speaking image board?

Because Outer Worlds came out at a time when Fallout fans had just lost all hope for FO 76 and Outer Worlds promised to be a simple, competently made RPG in the same style of FO3, 4 and NV, but without any predatory monetization and live service bullshit. So obviously everyone was hoping for Outer Worlds to be good.

Necessary evil
Even Russian spies spoke in german during ww2

sirs

The trailer show up everything we hated in the game

Meanwhile starfield show Kino like space figths, 200k lines and moratage system
Still hate

Outer Worlds didn't compete with Starfield though, it competed with FO 76. And people hated FO 76 and what that game stood for far more than they hated what they saw in the Outer Worlds trailer.

SPACE RPG
How can compete with an online game?