Last of Us Part I has gone gold!

Last of Us Part I has gone gold!

Attached: Untitled.png (584x669, 39.45K)

And my girlfriend has gone black, heh.
Anyway, good for them!

based

How many fucking times are they going to remaster TLOU?

supposedly coming out on pc "shortly after" he specifically used those words, meaning probably 2022.
But then again Uncharted 4 for pc was announced a year ago and there still isn't even a date for it

im depressed lol

everything druckman does is shit

Attached: 1649814518837.png (739x461, 88.11K)

Attached: 1626622861523.png (900x1088, 862.88K)

Shut the fuck up
Just keep buying
t. snoy tranny

Naughty sisters, time to raise our dilation wands in appreciation!

>that'll be $75.94, would you like the protection plan?

Attached: file.png (600x610, 418.75K)

>/s
Go back.

Once every gen.

as many times as Mario 64.

Hard to believe these are the guys that made Crash Bandicoot. I wonder if Morgan the Dog actually had a funeral.

Going gold doesn't mean anything anymore

Why do they keep the faggot flag it's not June anymore

If Any Forums is so passionate about videogames, they could of just bought 5 million copies of Demon's Souls PS3 and shilled it to their friends and it would of outsold TLoU and Fromsoft would of become a first party Sony studio. Maybe if Any Forums could provide Sony enough money to buy a happy meal at McDonalds they'd actually support Japanese games. Because whoever the fuck bought TLoU gave Sony a lot more money than Japanese games ever did, it's not even close.

I mean that's certainly what I wanted, but Any Forums was Nintendogaf and trying to ruin PS3 sales constantly.

Mario 64 has never been remastered

it means discs get printed and its guaranteed to not be delayed. Day one patches still happen though.

There is no guarantee that you get a full working game on disc anymore. MVG has a good video on this exact topic

That's even worse. It's just resold for nearly full price. Anyone who thinks Nintendo can get away with something like the Skyward Sword "remaster" but Sony can't is a fanboy.

You can't pass cert if the full game, feature complete, isn't on the disc. At Sony at least, I don't know how they do it anywhere else.

>it means discs get printed and its guaranteed to not be delayed
Nah, tlou 2 for instance was delayed a month before its original release date despite games going gold months in advance.

well at least its much more logistically unlikely to get delayed for a long time since they are sitting in warehouses after manufacturing.

Super Mario 64 DS

So unnecessary.

As a Snoy, it honestly amazes me that Sony hasn't seen the blatant decline in people who care about the franchise after TLOU2 came out.
No one I know cares or is excited about the game. In fact a lot are worried that Druckman will fuck the game up to fit his narrative in TLOU2, even more so after seeing the crappy new Ellie and Tess models.

>remake
>growing world
Oh no.

Oh they probably have but it doesn't matter because their shareholders are retards and only see big number without asking why it's big.

>TLOU Part 1
>Dead Space
>Resident Evil 4
>Silent Hill 2
>Lollipop Chainsaw
Anymore goddamn unnecessary remakes that we should ignore?