Bomberman is a failed franchise

this isn't funny guys, let me out of here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LET ME OUT NOW, IT WAS MY TURN TO SMASH. LET ME LET ME OUT LET ME OUT, I'M POPULAAAAAAR. I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS.

Attached: 4454.png (1011x616, 638.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/bomb/game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

but he just got a new game announced?

what was this game? a Bomberman gacha game? does Konami know no shame? wtf

Attached: 1656352908430.webm (360x640, 1.05M)

bomberman fans are the cucks of the internet this is true

Does anyone remember that weird realistic Bomberman? It was pretty good.

I think the last Bomberman game to truly rock my socks off was the Dreamcast one. Dunno what the fuck is going on with this series, but it's a shame.

After 6 years that is a reskin of the previous one. Bomberman used to have 3-5 games yearly.

I don't know if I'd call it a failed franchise, it was very successful in the past. It's just old now and the tides have shifted.

Like for example, when the MCU stops making new movies you wouldn't call it a failed franchise. It was very successful. People just moved on.

Don't think people moved on from Bomberman sort of a gameplay, it's fairly simple, but very fun - it didn't age one bit. It's just that the last God only knows how many entries sucked balls. Minigame compilations, low effort portable titles (if not for Bomberman 2, I'd say that GBC had better Bomberman games than the DS), lackluster ports or like with the Switch one - making it into some sort of a weird Konami celebration instead of focusing on the main series. Blowing shit up and running away from enemies at strategic moments is still fun, it's the modern games that are cursed.

Roster shitters like OP tend to use "relevancy" as the end-all metric for literally any video game character being successful or not in their eyes. To them, it doesn't matter if someone's game changed vidya forever, if they haven't been constantly getting new shit in 5+ years then they're some irrelevant failed literally who garbage character according to these people.

For the PC? That's Atomic Bomberman, bit weird, but very enjoyable. Unless you mean the reboot with a cyborg, that was on the OG Xbox, never played it myself, heard mixed opinions.

explain the success of bombergirl then

Coomers.

a modernized mix of bomberman gamplay and MOBAs and also coomer gacha

Bro, Smash discussion is deader than disco. If a Bomberman fan upset you during it then its about time to let it go.

It's a loss cause for Konami. Power Bomberman btfo's everything Konami has done.

Any Forums should shit on him daily

>Bomberman used to have 3-5 games yearly
Might as well say Bomberman died 23 years ago, because it was only in the early nineties where this was even remotely true.

Attached: Olive_art.png (553x703, 397.46K)

Wrong zoomer
randomhoohaas.flyingomelette.com/bomb/game.html
Do your research before you spew bullshit.

>make generic coomer waifu
>hit random on the Bomberman Wiki
>copy paste whatever character comes up onto the anime girl jpg
>profit

Given how many series have fallen by the wayside, Bomberman still getting games nearly 40 years after its first title is actually fairly impressive, Doubly so given Konami doesn't give a shit about most other IP's they own and yet is doing things with it.