Sunbreak is the first good Monster Hunter

Sunbreak is the first good Monster Hunter because monsters actually move like in an action game and there is a modicum of depth to the weapons now. Everyone who says otherwise is a casual. All of my friends who prefer World or the older MHs are casuals who get confused by the button presses or hate Rise for the 'empty' zones, as if other good action games put a lot of shit in the boss arena

Attached: 1656287953721.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

I'm just happy I can now play a new MH that neither has Rampages nor Clutch Claw or slopes everywhere

This but unironically

>All of my friends who prefer World or the older MHs are casuals
my friends who prefer world are world babbies and graphics whores. steam was a mistake

there are no good monster hunter games

Can't wait for lucent Narga

Attached: Bollywood.webm (854x576, 2.95M)

>nor Clutch Claw
Clearly haven't played Rise then. Wirebug is fucking broken.

Wirebugs actually have a purpose and the skills are fun to use, clutch claw was just a chore
>Oh, I need to break this monster part again time to latch on
>Oh that same part is no longer broken, I need the drops better latch on again
It was such a chore because it was pretty much mandatory to get some monster parts to drop

I think we're good with where the hunters are at for now, they really don't need to add any more new tools other than rebalancing the damage on some abilities. What they need to focus on next is expanding what the monster themselves can do. And I don't mean DPS-check MMO nuke shit, I mean more interesting and threatening attack patterns. World and Rise are steps back from GU and previous games in terms of monsters having actual threatening moves.

>Wirebugs actually have a purpose
What's the purpose? Clutch and Wirebug are the same mechanic basically. If anything, Wirebug is worse, you can literally dance around the monster.

One of the best things about Rise is that it doesn't attract graficsfags.

Anyone else really like anomalies? I enjoy how it makes fighting monsters instead of getting into my usual speed run strat of aiming for just the head or breaking all parts then aiming for just the head.

>you can literally dance around the monster
user.. they are mostly not used for movement

They're alright. The gimmick is more fun than Apexes or Tempered.

Lol, Elden Ring is better than any Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter parades itself as an action game, but it's so easy in comparison to actual in depth action games like Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry.

they're fun in multiplayer for sure, but soloing afflicted volvidon was the worst thing i have ever experienced in a monster hunter game

Apples and oranges, OP also never made the point to compare it to other games, so why you're bringing up Elden Ring is baffling.

Difficulty doesn't necessarily mean fun.
Sunbreak can be difficult enough but it is mechanically fun and complex and thats enough, it gives a challenge without being overly hard and it fits monster hunters style

if you want to bring up valid criticism at least say wyvern riding. It somehow bothered me less in base game, maybe I just get fed up with it now.
There is zero risk and takes barely any skill to do it and the game constantly forced it on you. Its like a gay biker next door trying to invite you on his bike

Worldfetuses are cattle. They unironically believe it's a good thing that Iceborne dropped content like Xeno, AT Nerg, normal versions of monsters like Vaal, Behemoth, Zorah, etc.

Had to explain to people that G Rank MHs always rehash their High Rank content and only Iceborne was too dumb to do that

Risembryos actually believe this too. The last good MH was 4U. GU had the best roster.