Why do games refuse to portray the greek pantheon accurately

Why do games refuse to portray the greek pantheon accurately

Attached: iue.jpg (1736x1076, 370.44K)

Good old times

Attached: 18571.jpg (1200x900, 185.43K)

Everybody has seen the traditional greek pantheon thousands of times, it's boring

Athena is supposed to be the grey-eyed goddess, not the gray-skinned goddess.

But seriously though, what part of society would suffer if blacks and jews would disappear from earth right now?

I'n gonna Uoh.

Can I get loli Artemis?

probably fucking nothing, aside from a short labor crisis as jobs are left unfilled.
you could probably remove any one race or religion and nothing would happen.
that being said you should probably use more descriptors for the dregs of society you'd like to remove

‘ate blackies
love lassies
simple as.

>greek gods
>accurately
Its made up fairy tale, you moron

because just like plain saltine crackers, its fucking BORING

"yes martha can we have same unseasoned boiled chicken we have every fucking night"

They should be driving monster trucks and be friends with spider man and capten america who cares LOL

Well look at this ethnic cleaners theorizing about his fantasy. The world would be better if your mother never squited out your pathetic genetic drool backwsh. kys

>that being said you should probably use more descriptors for the dregs of society you'd like to remove
Why is that needed? Are you one of those "based blacks" cuckservative retards? The rare exception should never be used to make the rule for a civilization.

Both make my dick hard so I don't care.

Is this achievable natty?

Lolithena is infinitely better
And had much more traction

Sadly the game was a disgrace.

Nigger hands typed this post

make it shorter and more direct next time

the scapegoating sector

>accurately
Bro it ain't a cohesive story they are collections of myths told over and over. Their is no accuracy. Say what you want to say, don't hide behind "muh historical accuracy."

>Bro it ain't a cohesive story they are collections of myths told over and over.
That doesn't give you free license to niggerfy the Greek pantheon or some other stupid bullshit

those are your gods now

Attached: 1649241012678.jpg (1319x832, 397.27K)

I always figured their skin was different because they were in the underworld

The fact that they are myths and legends does give people the right to change character how they please.
You must hate Disney's Hercules.

You do the same to 100% real historical events and then claim that
>This is how history SHOULD have been and the game itself is a fictional retelling of it.
So you simply switch arguments to push the same agenda. You have no real principles that will stop it from happening in any context and people know this instinctually.