Thoughts on the Ascent?

Thoughts on the Ascent?

Attached: BD36A6A6-FA72-46D8-B9CE-994901A6EBC4.jpg (2560x1440, 428.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-vo3MhwH8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it more than ruiner, at least

i liked it , besides for the weird difficulty spikes and the heavy dialog

shitty twin stick fomo that's higher quality than it ever needed to be because of the colour of the dev team

Sort of game that needed some patches and then an enhanced edition. Unfortunately I don't think it got any updates really.

Have you seen Esse Proxy yet? Seems like Ruiner, but better.
youtube.com/watch?v=B-vo3MhwH8M

anyone else having stutter issues during the main menu when you launch it but goes away after 5 seconds or so

I mean this looks a little barebones but as long as it feels better to play than ruiner then I'm fine with it. I just hated how it played

Really bad game. The enemies turn into bullet sponges a few hours in and your weapon & ability choices are really lame. I don't know how but they managed to make shooting at the enemies feel like shit, there's no 'oomph' it's like slapping them with wet paper.

YES I thought it was just me. I'm glad it's not my system acting up

Seems to be going for the Hotline Miami 2 thing with multiple protags and barebones combat but mixed with Ruiner's aesthetic. I agree with you about Ruiner, i played on the highest difficulty without permadeath and hated my life. The bosses are so fucking spongy.

I remember when this was the FOTM for like 1 week.

Weapons look and feel like shit.

Looked good, played like shit.

It's not a good twin-stick shooter and the RPG elements sucked. Should have just focused all their efforts in making a good action game.

It's alright

Attached: bye bye.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

I really fucking hated that on mkb you had to manually switch to your other weapon but on controller it just auto switches to your other weapon when you activate the right attack button. So I'd either have better aiming and control but have to relearn muscle memory for weapon swap or play with shittier controls but instant weapon use. So fucking frustrating. So I'd just ended up being full melee which feels good but totally gimps how well I can do. I just couldn't git gud

I had a game breaking bug so I couldn't finish it.
Aesthetic is on point, rest of the game is mediocre.

Played coop with my bro. It was ok, 7/10. Became very redundant after awhile. I personally think lots of potential was wasted.

You didn't miss that much honestly. The guns just don't feel that impactful when a boss or higher health enemy can shrug them off like nothing. mele with all the dash upgrades is actually the better way to go most of the time if you're not fighting low health mobs.

good game, but too simple

Attached: wif7.png (775x1078, 1.17M)

Dunno why anyone's talking about bullet sponge enemies; The micro missile pod turns everything on the screen into meat jam.

did you buy the game? im using a cracked version