Ignore game because Any Forums said it sucked

>ignore game because Any Forums said it sucked
>ply it because it is on ps plus
>it’s actually pretty fun
Why did you lie to me

Attached: 1611333053808.jpg (2560x1440, 415.28K)

>game

walking sim aren't videogames

I worked 3 years as a delivery driver. I think that was enough

I guess you are one of those people who like fetch quests

Nobody lied to you, you just have supremely shit taste

that's not what this game is at all.
each delivery is a journey. you're not just holding down W for 20 min. fucking faggot. people like you are why novel games are increasingly rarer each year.

You hold down forward and l2+r2

its ok but it was marketed as a killer app to scam normies

Death stranding is the ultimate pleb filter.
It exposes the hypocrisy in gamers tastes because it makes them confront the fact that most games are just a series of "fetch quests". Other games simply disguise this fact with dopamine releasing stimulation at regular intervals.

By laying this bare in front of the player, it causes a cognitive dissonance in the mind of the pleb, because he most resolve the conflict in his mind that the games which he loves and cherishes are shallow and void, and he only enjoys them because they give him the false satisfaction if bing bing woo hoo +EXP level up stimulation.

Death stranding requires the player to chart their own path, literally and figuratively. This evokes a primal fear and disgust response in the pleb. He cannot create his own meaning in life. He requires the surrogate God in the form of the game developer to give him his meaning. He is, quite appropriately, "stranded" and cannot find a reason to play the game, he cannot find the purpose or meaning.

>man who cares about the price of games likes a wagecuck simulator

This game was great, and I enjoyed the little messages people left for each other

Because it was PS4 exclusive it got shat on until it came to PC and PCfags quietly admitted it was fantastic.
t. pcfag

I like it because it made americans seethe when kojimbo said that americans can't appreciate non-violent games.

>non violent games
>you get a gun and have shoot down looters

>everyone says the game is good
>retard OP doesn't listen
sasuga retarded faggot OP

>you didn't play the game
Enjoy your game over screen retard.

I adore Death Stranding but it's difficult to recommend to the average person. I'm glad you're enjoying it OP.

Attached: zeronis-ludens-kojima-productions-zeronis-1.jpg (1450x1450, 417K)

Correct but Death Stranding isn't a walking sim, it's a sim game about walking. It's literally a video game about planning hikes through dangerous terrain with combat against bandits who want to steal your cargo and ghosts that destroy your cargo by generating time accelerating rain and water. The game has mechanics for walking and you take damage in the form of your cargo taking damage because of handling mistakes. It is very truly a video game, and quite honestly the most complete video game Kojima has made in almost 20 years

I tried. I really tried. I though it was one of those games where if you persist and give it a chance it gets good. Well, it does not.

Any Forums's definition of a videogame is that it needs to be a high octane, constant player-controlled experience or else it's snoyshit or some cucked movie game. Basically if a game was made after 2008 it's not a real game. Take that as you will about this board

Attached: 1657181449726.jpg (824x1024, 53.37K)

It is like that once you get the truck

This is my main complaint with the game. I was enjoying managing my balance and traversal of the terrain. It seems rather complex. Then I realized I can just permanently hold down both L2 and R2 and I never have a balance issue ever again and seemingly have no downside to doing so.

I have major goopy goblin brain and need a game to give me direction to enjoy it.
I can't enjoy Minecraft really but I can enjoy Terraria since it has direction.
I had no issue with Death Stranding personally. Loved it.

Attached: 1638999371079.jpg (1440x1080, 478.67K)

>listening to Any Forums
Literally your own fault