Overrated crap

Overrated crap

Attached: Far_Cry_3_Box_Art_PC.jpg (800x994, 175.03K)

No. Far Cry 3 got a very mediocre reception. What is the overrated crap is Blood Dragon which is the exact same mediocre shit as Far Cry 3 except now with neon lights which to retards automatically makes it a good game. Crap gameplay. Crap graphics. Not funny. Every retard that thinks Blood Dragon was good can break their own dick off in their ass.

>i played a highly influential game 10 years after the fact and i thought it was just mid
nobody cares. the game was great when it came out.

>Far Cry 3 got a very mediocre reception
everyone shit their pants when it was shown at e3 and it came out to great reviews from critics and audiences what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 74000.jpg (575x499, 29.59K)

> Far Cry 3 got a very mediocre reception
?

Maybe
But Michael Mando was great

Who cares what other people think? The only reception that matters is the one I gave it and I gave it a very mediocre reception.

It was the same crap as that shitty Wolfenstein game. Everyone creaming their pants over the "great gameplay" and "deep writing" and then I actually played it myself and discovered it's just a crappy console shooter and the writing is not deep, it's just stupid.

ah you're a faggot teenager
just say so next time user really saves everyones time

it's overrated because you are playing it in 2022 when you've already played a ton of far cry 3 derivates with the quirky badass bad guy and ubisoft towers.
It was amazing and somewhat original back when it was released

How is 5? I'm new to the franchise and have an opportunity to play it via Game Pass.

good if you haven't played earlier entries because they're all pretty much the same game

It was a good game you dumb zoomer. It felt like Skyrim with guns

>It was amazing and somewhat original back when it was released
Tbh even then, it basically was just Far Cry 2 but with the certain roughness and less mass-appealing elements sanded away. The biggest gameplay relatedadditions were adding leveling up, crafting mechanics, and stealing the map reveal towers from Ass Creed.

Attached: far-cry-2.jpg (2000x1256, 298.4K)

Agreed. I got up to just past the "boss fight" with Buck and uninstalled the shit. Fucking dull.

Best flow in the series.

>bait of this low quality
>still gets 10+ (Yous) in minutes
the state of Any Forums. All fields, btw.

Attached: 1645990466354.jpg (247x204, 11.91K)

It's fine. Better than 3 just because it effectively IS 3 just more refined. There's no gay ass towers to climb. Biggest issue is the forced story missions. Otherwise, yeah, it's just fine.

Well I think most aspect of that game are enjoyable.
FC5 was when Ubisoft acknowledge the whole "reveal the map with towers" was annoying and you don't have to do it.
You can go all around the map, it has a paradoxical freedom though.

Essentially, similar to Rainbow Six Wildlands, you got X main bad guys, 3 zones, with each their own main and side quests, you can tackle whatever at any time, do a bit of X a bit of J, you are not steered or locked into one.

But alas the story is the weakest point, is especially offensive toward the player's agency (writer is the same as bioshock infinite) 3 endings, all dumb and incoherent.

If you ignore the story everything else is great, lots of ways to hurt people, all sort of gadgets you can carry all at once, lots of skills you had to acquire in FC3 are there from the start, to unlock more you don't have to grind but you are encouraged to play differently, try out things.
Fishing I found it quite fun.
The music is pretty good, all 3 zones have different tunes too, driving is pretty great, is nice to have the skysuit pretty much near the start, I think planes and choppers are OP though.

First Far Cry you can do coop all the way through (story included), heck if you want to play I am always down to play it again with someone, whether is xbox or PC (because of Xcloud).

skyrim with guns

Zoomers learning about reality will never not be fun to watch

Attached: farcry3_d3d11 2017-07-29 09-18-48-74.jpg (1920x1080, 96.43K)

what are some games similar to far cry but not ubishit

Stalker

The gameplay is adequate, albeit even more simplified than usual (say goodbye to hunting a dozen bears so that you can get enough bear ballsacks to craft a larger vallet and climbing fifty identical towers to reveal the map). Storywise, it is pretty bad; breaking the main plot into 3 separate plots with no connection between them was a mistake, and even without that, it relies way too much on "lol u got captured and now have a wacky drug trip with the area's main villain". I would rate Ubisoft Far Cry's (the first one is way too different to be included on this list): Far Cry 2 > Blood Dragon > Far Cry 3 > Far Cry Primal > Far Cry 5 > Far Cry 4.