Haven

Playstaion has acquired Haven
>Who
I don't fucking know.

Attached: Screenshot_111.jpg (863x832, 146.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

havenstudios.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're just making up studio names to try and drive hype.

>bought a studio with literally 0 games under their belt. TWICE
Fitting.

>buying Jade Raymond's new studio before they even made anything
Good job Sony, at least they secured themselves some blowjobs.

how many movies have they made though? that's what matters.

>Haven
what's this, another PC portjob studio?

>Jade Raymond's studio
Good or Bad sign?

I love Jade Raymonds game.

>even Sony can't wait to play Jade's game

good for her, she'll bounce in a couple of years

None. Sony just bought company that literally nothing to offer

Hasn't she gotten married to some cuck that provides for her by now?

>create studio full of industry veterans while they are new and cheap
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PAY BILLIONS FOR BRAND NAME STUDIOS SO PEOPLE BUY YOUR GAMES BASED OFF BRAND ALONE
good thing you are NEETs and not in positions of power or a lot of people will lose their job off your retardation

they probably made a gacha or some shit.

These studios "full of industry veterans" rarely amount to anything, and most of the time said veterans were kicked out from their original studio for a reason.

Japanese studios when

prove they were "kicked out", its funny the mental gymnastics this board goes though. Oh you left [studio] and made new studio? You must have been hated and kicked out! You people didn't know this studio existed 2 minutes ago

WHAT THE FUCK XBOX XISTERS I THOUGHT SNOY COULDN'T AFFORD ANYTHING
ONKLE PHIL BUY ANOTHER FAILING PUBLISHER NOW

They need new names to tie to their live service crap so they can be poster children if they succeed and cut if they fail. It doesn't fucking matter.

havenstudios.com/en
This has to be the most pretentious website I've seen

This is just retarded and lacks total awareness of the situation in the game industry. His comment is misleading but they definitely were kicked out. Pretty much 100% of game industry staff gets fired at the end of a project in the current industry. It doesn't say anything about their competence, just that they have made a game before.

So the only reason they bought this studio is because the CEO was a PRODUCER for Assassin's Creed?

Attached: 1632730765799.jpg (225x225, 4.68K)

Dunno, I don't think they would've bought them if they didn't like the progress and what they were seeing. They've only been acquiring well run studios. Probably why they didn't just open it as a PS studio in the first place.

Not just a producer, The producer. She helmed the first game.

Makes sense why it was so fucking boring then.

They've touted the fact they've made a studio during WFH times. That's literally it. That's all they can puff up. No games, no actual products. Just some cloud architecture to host VMs so people won't need to remote desktop

Attached: 1628476293347.png (730x199, 28.05K)

>Haven
probably a tranny haven

You say this like it's a bad thing, but its actually the opposite. She took a boring as fuck game and turned it into a multimedia franchise worth millions if not billions.

Yeah, I guess it makes sense to roll her into the Sony movie-game industry.

Jesus Christ. WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

I want to play Jade's game!

I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY JADE'S GAME

Why does this gen just seem like its Sony and Microsoft buying a load of companies and not really making any games? Like whats even coming out on PS5 and Nextbox in the next 3-4 years? This isnt a Nintendo praise thing either as all they have coming is BOTW2 and Metroid Prime 4. Its like all 3 put in bare minimum effort.

>assassin's creed veteran
wow, can't wait to play more Horizon adjective noun

MS bought tons of studios last gen too and it feels like nothing has come of it.

The only reason I even own a SeXbox is for blu-ray and back compat.
I know we say this every generation, but there really are no games.

literal who

It makes you drop your guard with the 90s multimedia CD feel on the landing page, then it hits you with the pozzery and the baby talk. How do these people even function.

If you look at the careers section they've got empty positions for practically every single role you need to have a functioning dev studio and several more that are just made up busywork shit for their friends to collect a paycheck
Sony literally just bought a bunch of Idea Guys.