It's been years already, user, surely you've learned to play by now?

It's been years already, user, surely you've learned to play by now?

Attached: rocksmith-2014-remastered-remastered-edition-pc-mac-game-steam-cover.jpg (560x698, 351.01K)

No I keep giving up, i bought a sweet guitar though and it looks nice in my room

Attached: guitar.jpg (1640x4008, 1.62M)

I don't own a guitar. But I do think It would be cool to be a rock-god hehe.

Im a gigging musician and i laugh at kids who "play" this garbage.

I live in an apartment and practicing that instrument would be too noisy.

bro, an electric guitar barely makes any noise unplugged. Headphones and virtual amps exist, you know?

How loud can an electric guitar get without an amp?

I bought a cheap acoustic guitar to learn and replaced the strings with cheap electric guitar strings because my fingers hurt. After 3 days the strings started rusting and I don't really want to get tetanus so I just stopped.
And no, I'm too lazy to replace and look for actual stainless strings.

Attached: 1657545375518.jpg (1624x3093, 1.7M)

Justinguitar + songsterr, you don't need this shite

I have this for my apartment, it even has a headphone input whenever I feel an urge to play it at 2AM

Attached: 514235715986524.jpg (900x900, 139.45K)

Haven't used it in a bit but gonna get back on the grind.
Rocksmith Plus or whatever it was called looks like an absolute steaming pile of shit

I have the 15 watt version. so nice for a little solid state amp.

Solos and wankcuckery are gay and cancer

Git gud.

I have an actual job and I laugh at gigging musicians

I 100+%ed a song on master and I sort of took a break and haven't touched it since.
Didn't mean to.

Does it work on Steamdeck?

I suspect from this post that you have a long history of failing at simple tasks

why do amerifats call electric guitars "guitars"
what you idiots call "acoustic guitars" are the real guitars. You undestand they were invented first right? you can't be THAT retarded.

That's a hollowbody you absolute fucking mong

if it connects to an ampifier, it's an electric guitar. If it doesn't it's just a guitar. Simple as.

No sane person uses this definition lol
Enjoy malding

I started playing guitar after Guitar Hero 2. Go to Songster dot com, learn tabs. Been doing it for about 15 years now. You'll get good if you can count to about 21. I can take a song I've never played and slightly play along like karaoke, try it a few times and you can play most songs after 30 minutes of focus. I tried Rocksmith, its not very good. Just find the songs you like on songster/GuitarPro in tab form. Reading music is for orchestra faggots with 4 strings.

literally everyone in the planet EXCEPT amerifats uses this definition.

I'm not American. No sane person would describe this as an electric guitar. Good luck user.

Attached: file.png (1200x688, 636.34K)

that's an electro-acoustic.

It makes too much noise, and I'm embarrassed to practice with people nearby because it sounds like shit.

I pick it up again every few years and give it another shot for a month or so. What I really want is a handheld instrument that's silent, but there aren't really any good options and the ones that exist tend to be pretty expensive.

>surely you've learned to play by now?
No. I realized I have a big white cock and women all over the world wants it, so learning a guitar was meaningless. That's the only use of Rocksmith. People who actually love music itself, never bothered with retarded shit like this.

Is there a game like this but for piano? I want to learn

I'm starting to think you're acoustic.

i attended the dragon school and eton. i call it a gi-tar and stress the first syllable

maybe Synthesia

if it has pickups, it's electric.
if it has a hole, it's acoustic.
if it has both, it's electro-acoustic.
it's not that difficult.

>picrel
>buy wiitar
>get drunk and play until I can't see the notes anymore
>Normalfag chad friend comes over "fuck I keep messing up because i'm used to real guitar"
>brings his gear over, teaches me barebones basics
>Covid stimmy
>buy real guitar, ~600$
>good amp, ~250$
>start getting really into it, not good or able to perform for anyone but fun
>just keep doing it like clockwork
>year later still shit but it's fun, to the point where I choose it over vidya
still don't wanna play rocksmith.

Attached: wewlad.png (400x286, 38.09K)

Blessed post

As someone that's been using Synthesia for the past 4 months I can say these programs don't do shit about teaching you to learn instruments. It's actually made me lazier and now I can't even remember the songs I used to know by heart cause I *need* that Guitar Hero chord visualizer to play. Basically I can play a lot more music now but only on my personal piano with a laptop with synthesia connected to it and nowhere else so I might as well be a larper.

Attached: 34634745.jpg (453x332, 24.88K)

barely loud, If it's solidbody electric your phone on low/med volume will overpower it. I used to play into 4am unplugged in my apt livingroom at uni.

Why are zoomers such gigantic pussies? If you want to learn how to play it, then play it. Nobody gives a shit and if anyone say your playing is bad the tell them to suck a dick and continue practicing.

>electric strings on acoustic
>tetanus
reaching gigatard levels of tismo.

Decent nickel-coated strings are like $10. How poor are you?

Then learn the song through tabs, why are you making excuses? You might have a problem retaining songs with Rocksmith, but the techniques you learn such as playing chords, double stops and arpeggios etc you're not gonna forget. And when you learn those techniques then you can get off the game and learn songs off tabs.

This game taught me how to play bass and guitar, it's been four years since I've started and my custom DLC list is over 3000 songs.

Absolutely fucking amazing

Neothesia is the good one these days.

This is the guitar I have, boss katana 2 50w amp.
>playan
hell of a lot of tool, some Electric wizard.

Attached: C-1 Platinum.Satin Green Burst.14.jpg (2100x1400, 182.27K)

Problem is people get stuck on rocksmith and yousician etc and they get a brainworm that tells them they don't need to memorize the notes, just be good at hitting them at the right time it comes on screen.

>can't retain songs through software
well yes, you're supposed to use the software to practice and then learn reading tabs/sheets so you can apply the techniques and actually memorize a song
thanks, that looks good and is foss