Why did he stop using the Colt Single Action Army during this one game?

Why did he stop using the Colt Single Action Army during this one game?

Attached: 73CC6CCE-7613-4BF5-9295-9C7722C7528B.jpg (1600x909, 321.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2020/4/1/21203414/activision-wins-humvee-call-of-duty-trademark-infringement-lawsuit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the guns in mgsv were fake

Licensing fees probably, some time after 2010 gun manufacturers realized video games were fucking popular and they could charge hefty sums for their weapons being depicted. It's why Activision loves historical/sci-fi settings for CoD as well, getting the rights to modern guns is expensive.

If I'm not misremembering this was only the case for a little while, there was some court case that resulted in a ruling that depicting accurate military hardware in art relating to a conflict it was used in is fair game.

Kojimbo was a fucking fag when he decided not to have any irl weapons in MGSV

All metal gear project since metal gear solid social ops on Mobile used fictional guns. Even the pachislot used fake guns, the fake SAA being a fusion of the SAA and the Remington 1858.

It isnt as if the retard did them justice before? Remember in mgs2 when multiple stinger missiles didnt btfo MGRays but a fn p90 did?

Honestly, MGSV was a trainwreck on itself.

>he fell for the licensing fees meme
Lmao'ing at ur life

How so? I just got to angola part

it just so happened that skirting the licensing fees also contributed to the narrative of fakeness and lies surrounding the game itself :)

>fn p90
just say fuckin p90 you self-censoring faggot

>fn p90
>fn means fuckin
lol
lmao

That was specifically the Humvee Call of Duty lawsuit. Started in '17 with a ruling in favour of Activision in '20
theverge.com/2020/4/1/21203414/activision-wins-humvee-call-of-duty-trademark-infringement-lawsuit

Yeah thank you for explaining exactly what I said?

Overbudget underdelivered, almost none of the main voice actors were gone and replaced with "star talent" so to speak.

because kojima saw a picture of a mateba and was DUUUUDE I NEED TO HAVE IT IN MY GAME

Because gun manufacturers started suing the shit out of everyone when CoD made vidya mainstream.

this effin guy

Attached: FN_Logo_PMS_7546.png (2189x1612, 138.78K)

did you just post a fucking car logo at me shut the fuck up

Decent bait

Tell me which cars FN Herstal makes.

i dont know nigger ask /o/

Guns. They make guns.

It wasnt, but user is now pretending it was which is kinda sad desu

that's good for them but i dont see what any of this has to do with some retard censoring himself

Actually the FN stands for "freaking neato" since ATF would not allow curse words in a official name

Oh, okay that makes sense thank you user for educating me