How would you have handled Desmonds arc before it went to shit in 3?

How would you have handled Desmonds arc before it went to shit in 3?

Attached: bitgz59cfgl01.jpg (760x850, 78.35K)

i would've killed him, as a much bigger sacrifice, only after him becoming a modern day assassin through the bleed effect. i would have made it actually matter and then i would've stopped the entire franchise until maybe about now to reboot it. Then i would've made it about his son, but in this timeline he wouldn't be autistic.

i wouldve made it about the same as AC3 but i wouldn't have killed juno off in a fucking comic book

Not include modern world shit AT ALL.

Would have removed the modern day shit overall. It became after AC1 either way and felt like pointless filler.

he should have got a modern day sequel before the slog that was AC3, instead of giving Ezio a trilogy make AC2 and Brotherhood and the third game being all Desmond finally being on his own since from what I remember Revelations was mostly filler, and then you can make boring ass AC3 that killed the series

Exactly as it is except actually end the franchise with his death instead of milking it further
Make Black Flag as a straight pirate game with all the Assassin stuff removed from it since it feels tacked on and pointless anyway

Make an actual modern day game instead of teasing and never delivering.

Followed through with the original plan of making Desmond into some kind of borderline supernatural assassin and having the final game take place in the modern day where Desmond's complete mastery of the sixth sense would be the main trump card against his foes.

Would a Modern AC even work?
It could play like Splinter Cell but the whole appeal of AC is the historical free roam

If it were set in an iconic location such as Washington DC, then it could certainly work.

people didnt like splinter cell conviction tho

I would make a different game that's actually good.

Nobody played it because nobody ever heard of it.

Modern day game. Then he dies. Then he take over a body of a templar who used animus. Then he infiltrate templars and either lead them or destroy them. The end.

Yes they did. Older SC fans didn't, but when has that ever mattered in the long run?

Probably make an actual modern AC game. The comics/books that have come out since have proven that a modern day game could work, though not as a full open world.

It could work as a semi-open world with linear stages set in Abstergo and Assassin locations. Something like Splinter Cell Blacklist, or even MGS4 where the levels are very large and have multiple points of entry, and that attends to the AC style of gameplay.

We're past the point of no return though. The Chronicles games sucked and Ubi is too chicken shit to do the Japan game everyone's wanted for the AC ninja fantasy. I fell off Valhalla not 10 hours in because it felt way too bloated and full of filler, and that's after spending 120 hours in Odyssey loving it. The Montreal ("main AC devs") team are just throwing things at a wall to see what sticks it seems.

Did Montreal Team make Origins? Is the upcoming one an A team or B team AC?

Wtf no way they killed in a book

Montreal did make Origins and Valhalla. The upcoming AC game seems to be a compilation supposedly serving as a sort of GAAS which will comprise of multiple protags over multiple time periods so it's probably an all hands on deck situation.

Quebec made Syndicate and Odyssey, not surprising that they were both the best game in their respective "type" of AC game, with Syndicate improving upon pretty much everything wrong with Unity and Odyssey building and improving what Origins did.

Quebec also made Immortals: Fenyx Rising which was a decent mix of Odyssey and Legend of Zelda gameplay. I enjoyed Immortals way more than I did Valhalla.

How would you do an AC with modern firearms. That fight at the end of AC2 where everyone's coming at you with sticks was dumb as fuck.

The First Civilization guys had some form of future sight/information sense. It wouldn't be a far stretch to give Desmond some form of this that allowed him to predict where enemies would shoot.

have him end the templars vs assassins conflict for good. maybe A B choice where either the templars or assassins took control of the world. or C end both organizations.
of course this wouldn't work because then you couldn't make million new games

Attached: image_2022-07-11_172128117.png (499x500, 431.61K)

My boyfriend asked me to call each and everyone of you a Nigger.
He out great emphasis on using a hard r.