Why are you still whining about a 20 year old game like you're entitled to have huge updates for an unprofitable...

Why are you still whining about a 20 year old game like you're entitled to have huge updates for an unprofitable product?
There's plenty of other class-based multiplayer shooters and they all have better graphics.

Attached: 1647091779140.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2classic.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>unprofitable product
do you fucking research OP it would have taken 2 second, TF2 most profitable years have been the last 2 years.
>There's plenty of other class-based multiplayer shooters
all shit
>muh graphix
normalfag shit

name three thousand, seven hundred and twenty five.

i swapped to the sticky jumper and am having infinitely more fun than spamming stickies. i launch myself across the map and either miss a couple pipes and die and get back into the fight, or pipe some fags and continue fighting.
fuck managing and spamming the sticky bombs.

For me its the Scottish Resistance and laying down like 5 traps down to singlehandedly a choke. Only problem is that it sucks on offense

ill only do that on last since spawn is right there because i hate having to walk to the frontlines since spies constantly sap teleporters, and i cant trust retards enough to heal me/spare me some healthpacks when i do a real sticky jump.
i also just find pipes more fun to use than stickies even if i miss 80% of the time

take the tf2c pill

hrt?

>qrd?
tf2 mod removes all the dumb shit including cosmetics tf2classic.com/

>every server has 1000 shitty unbalanced weapons

>do you fucking research OP it would have taken 2 second, TF2 most profitable years have been the last 2 years.
bots don't count.

no? normal servers outnumber custom servers

when people die to the scottish resistance traps I place near health kits or above doorways, I always get people changing class just to deal with me. Its the highest level weapon and the weapon that causes the most salt.

I didn't ask for updates

>no pubes?

Attached: file.png (680x581, 303.3K)

it cannot be argued against
the numbers, they plainly speak truth

Attached: check da horror.png (300x465, 129.44K)

based and checked

Attached: 1644149906386.jpg (679x436, 30.6K)

the loose cannon sucks but its so fun to use. But whenever I'm using it, people stand still and make me wish I had regular pipes. When I use pipes, then people start moving erratically.

Checked

Attached: image_2022-07-05_143033363.png (225x225, 32.64K)

and with that the best sticky launcher has been decided

Attached: 1623178410992.png (400x400, 75.62K)

It is pretty good on defense on dustbowl

Why don't they actually make TF3? The game has clearly needed a refresh for a while.

this

Attached: lalopoint.png (454x550, 162.48K)

I am not whining, but the game shouldn't be in its current state, fuck nuValve.

This post got more salt from me than any imaginary kill some Demonigger has ever gotten to dick wave on Any Forums with