I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Attached: BotW Elden.jpg (575x752, 167.71K)

Now that the dust has settled in ready to admit that elden ring wasnt that good. Sekiro is much better

i lost my progress after a game breaking bug in elden ring, never happened with a zelda game, fuck fromsoft

I would rather replay elden ring than botw

kek

Attached: gamebreaker-bei-skyward-sword-zwingt-euch-zum-neus_59bd.jpg (468x265, 22.77K)

This is why Nintendo has such a good reputation. You NEVER encounter stuff like that in a mainline Mario or Zelda. I've played them for 25 years and have never experienced a single gamebreaking bug.

I dont like elden ring that much but it shows how shit tendies game tastes are.
Literal baby tier level of games

It's over! Even with more reviews it's still higher

Nintendo bonus

What happened that made you lose progress?

>Any Forums: fuck journos they don't shit about videogames.
>Also Any Forums: YAAAASSSSSS MY GAME HAS A BETTER METASCORE THAN YOUR GAME IT MEANS IT'S BETTER!!!!

Attached: aaWw2YoJ_700w_0.jpg (329x498, 33.71K)

Remove the Nintendo bonus and botw is a solid 7

bold of you to assume these threads aren't made by journos

Their both shit.

see
nintendo didnt do patches until a gamebreaking bug in ss became so infamous they had to act

closed my game after I fell off a cliff, when I tried to load my save again it got stuck in the loading screen. contacted bandai and they told me they can't fix it

So discord troons don't even play Zelda
They just hate elden ring
Interesting

Attached: 1648894311412.jpg (459x845, 429.97K)

It's Elden Ring's fault for having some uneven terrain.

Still better than Nikaloy Avocado

Attached: IMG_20220711_211518.jpg (1731x1073, 682.75K)

Attached: Untitled.png (946x160, 9.27K)

Fight for the most overrated shit carried by brand alone

the score is about the same as zelda when you take the nintendo boost into account

it's ok when nintendo do it

>first game releases
>5 days later, BOTW exposes how outdated its game design and openworld are
>second game releases
>7 days later, Elden Ring exposes how outdated its game design and openworld are
Who will put horizon 3 to shame in 5 years?

oink oink ericfag

Tendie reviewers give everything Nintendo produces a 10 it’s kind of pointless looking at reviews for a cult, bite was a 6/10, Elden ring 8/10

your fault for being a retard

Take the woke bonus out, girl power bonus out, dirty panties and cheek hair bonus out and you'll get a 50.

Did you alt-f4 ragequit the game while the "currently saving. please do not quit the game or shut off the system (because that can lead to save file corruptions)" was on-screen or what?

Bold of you to assume Sony doesn't get a massive woke-bonus

BotW is easily the most polished Open World game out there, and that's no easy task.

Twilight Princess cannon room in Kakariko.