The debate of the century

Attached: 29A67686-E63A-4742-96E7-5239E5AAA962.jpg (1024x624, 108.25K)

Kojima
Who fucking cares how others play

right
it's all over once you dumb down your game for the retarded masses

/thread

Fabio
Fuck the casuals

Kojima, because then I can make fun of people who player on Very Easy and feel superior when I beat it on Normal.

Right's games have Easy and Path Of The Acolyte. Middle and Left stood by their belief.

Have difficulty selection but lock achievements/other good stuff behind the hardest difficulty and take every chance to ridicule players who play on easy.

If they don't want to play the game why don't they just watch the cutscenes online?

I'm with Hackizaki on this one. I'm a very insecure person, and whenever I play a game with difficulty settings, I google what "the right" difficulty setting is to experience the game to it's fullest.
For example, you never play Doom on the hardest difficulty except if you want to suffer, but you always play Thief on the hardest difficulty to get all bonus objectives.
If there is no difficulty setting, my mind is at ease, because I know I'm playing the game how it is supposed to be played.

spbp

creators who care about the interactive part of the experience they created

I'd go with middle, difficulty settings are usually a meme that just pump numbers up

>normal is too easy
>easy is too brainded
>hard is too hardcore with no room of error

An argument between these three would be EPIC

GODzaki is right once more

name 57 games

Right: "I don't argue with subhumans"

isn' tthe last guy the one of ninja gaiden? when those games have difficult settings?

having several difficulty modes already damages game designer's ability to truly inact his vision.
Every DS difficulty would suck because while making game Miyazaki would have had to keep all of them in mind

Yes but the game mocks you for picking it

In theory, yeah, but From games just amount to normies googling "BEST ELDEN RING BUILD" or going to youtube and searching "Elden Ring [Boss] cheese".

Fire Emblem 3H (maddening)
Nier Automata

Ys has perfect difficulty options

halo

just played a few skirmishes in CoH against AI

normies dont know how to enjoy things

I bet he thought Assasinating the Prime Minister was easy mode. This Japanese John Wick needs to be stopped

>Nier Automata
fuck it's true
>halo
FUCK

Pls stop he will sue us for ten for gorgrillian dollars

More like Gaylo faggot

Easy mode should be paid content.

middle

Kojima is trash
Miyazaki is reddit/soi version of Itagaki
Itagaki is pure based

difficulty settings are RETARDED, seriously, grade A RETARDED.
player are retarded, and shouldnt be trusted to make decisions for their best interest and enjoyment in video games. This is game design 101, if there is an exploit that makes the game easier but is less enjoyable to do players will do it.
You cant ask a player to make a decision for themself, let alone a permanent decision about a game they know nothing about

archaic design that should be discarded.

brings up great points

You can do that with literally every RPG

will someone just let kojima make a movie please? guy obviously has wanted that his whole career, so blatant with mgsv and death stranding its cringe worthy

Attached: 1647914435050.gif (190x200, 2.76M)

FPBP
Fuck hacks like Miyazaki and Itagaki.

the absolute state of Hackjima

Attached: apu.jpg (225x225, 8.01K)

Attached: FW_OOa4acAAxfUJ.jpg (1200x1165, 212.05K)

Attached: _.png (1902x615, 1.08M)