Time jannies aside, is FF7R Any Forums approved?

Time jannies aside, is FF7R Any Forums approved?

Attached: FFVIIRemake.png (264x377, 213.98K)

it's an amazing game, but the wait is lethal
when's the next part, 2023? it's insane how long it's been since this came out

I think it is great, im really excited for rebirth specially after recent interviews.
Then again im not Any Forums, and from what ive seen, the game definitely isnt liked here. It is Any Forums after all.

I want to play this actually. I liked FF7 as a good first FF. The "graphics overhaul" is sure to be a treat.

Come to think of It; FF7 would have been really nice in SNES graphics.

I'll play It once all the parts are out in god knows when. Fucking cash grab bullshit.

Have you ever played the original? It would have taken several lifetimes to release it in full as one game.

Likely early 2024. We'll get Crisis Core Remaster and maybe Ever Crisis to hold us over.

Time jannies are Any Forums approved though, they're fucking hilarious

Attached: timejannies.png (735x929, 617.1K)

For years I shat on FF7 because it had been so long since I had played it that I forgot a lot of the best moments, the game managed to reignite the feelings I once had for the original title, the game itself was so full of filler and retarded retcons and dumb shit like Sephiroth showing up again and again and again and then being the last boss because why not, and the time jannies, and the filler, and that Hojo lab sequence that it killed my feelings and now I'm back to being kind of meh on the game.
>those 2 chapters just to get into second mako reactor
>side quests galore
>getting lots of key summons in midgar
>the bike guy appearing once and then never returning
>all the side characters that really didn't matter shit
>retconning the deaths of the avalanche members
>showing off cait sith for no fucking reason
I'm surprised Vincent wasn't in Hojos Lab, and Cid wasn't there for rocket training.

Given that Nomura has confirmed that they've only been working on OG and CC content in EC so far, it's pretty wild how SE's idea of holding people over to Rebirth is apparently "just play CC twice, bro".

>is FF7R Any Forums approved?
Yes
And there's nothing wrong with the whispers.

Attached: reminder.png (1017x772, 542.94K)

Why TF did they make them look so stupid with the hoods???

Outside of Barry's shitposting, yes.

I need more time janny memes

Attached: 1586400658852.png (693x755, 258.05K)

Because the hoods are comedy gold

Attached: cd3[1].png (680x521, 597.49K)

Best advice ever

Attached: 1124151514414.jpg (900x940, 156.77K)

Yes. Only nintendies hate this game bc it reminds them of how inferior their Switch is.

Depends. Some hours of the day you'll get a couple of no life losers who harass and ridicule you to try and stop any positive discussion about it. It's not just here, this game has some of the most mentally ill detractors.

Any Forums doesn't even like or play video games, this forum is 90% shitposting and shilling (there are STILL multiple elden ring threads)

that said, the story is pretty avg overall with plenty of good moments, the combat is simple but fun and satisfying when mastered, the models and set pieces look great although there were a few noticible low res textures (may be patched since i last played on release). if you played og ff7 you will either love it or hate it.

would recommend.

I don't believe that. Hogwash.

>harass and ridicule
you must have some serious personal issues if you think other people laughing at silly time janny memes is the same thing as abuse and harrassment

Even with Time Jannies it's Any Forums approved. They are funny when if you aren't an uptight purist..

Yes, we like it, but two years, TWO FUCKING YEARS for the steam release was unforgettable