Dragon's Dogma Question

I finally finished Bitterblack Isle and I don't understand Daimon's lore at all.

He fucked a dragon? And a pawn too?
Or the dragon was his mommy?
And everyone you fight in Bitterblack is a former Arisen too?
Did Kojimbo write this?

Attached: Dragon's_Dogma_Daimon_(Render).png (432x585, 273.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4I1_zMilQ1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a big guy.

dragon offered daimon the usual beloved deal and daimon basically told the dragon "fuck this shit"
then the dragon smiled and said "a deal's a deal' and transformed him into something that could actually fuck everything up by drawing arisen to die at his place instead of going to kill other dragons

Daimon originally was a poor boy whose village got destroyed and was taken in by Arisen Grette and her pawn Olra. Grette eventually defeated the dragon but became the next dragon. During this time the boy and Olra fell in love. In somepoint The boy was made into arisen and the dragon (grette) took Olra away. Daimon was not able to choose between the two loves and cursed the situation and the world and dragon took that as the answer so Olra was sacrificed and something something curse the Daimon the demon guy was born.

he's Matt Daimon, famous actor and director who went insane after not winning the emmies or grammies or whatever the fuck it is and he got drunk on hell power to kill hollywood

Attached: ratto.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

He was kino in Elysium

>Or the dragon was his mommy?
yes
>He fucked a dragon? And a pawn too?
he wanted to fuck his mom, he did fuck his moms pawn (who looked like his mom now)
>And everyone you fight in Bitterblack is a former Arisen too?
not everyone. death is and the pope might be. don't think the rest are.

the story is pretty awful.

ALWAYS WANTED A WYF

Honestly the story of BBI is someone interesting but not really that well thought out. I would be surprised if it's either retconned or just never mentioned in Dogma 2.

Should i max out strider and ranger in addition to warrior and fighter to have a good assasin?

It's nice having all the augments at hand so yes

So what's a good way to streamline your curatives to minimize bloat? Right now I'm running Spring water x20, Panacea x10, Placative brew x5 and Cockatrice liquor x5.

Also since everything seems to be buyable in unlimited quantites, is it safe to discard shit like food and herbs from my storage? I really dont want to scroll through obsolete single cure items when a panacea does the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=4I1_zMilQ1g

I terms of augment importance it goes Warrior>Strider=Fighter. Assassins lack good augments except one or 2 but make it up with their glass cannon stat growth.

Is there a way to save your sliders?
I kind of feel like just using that metamorphosis scroll on myself and my pawn instead of starting from scratch.

Max out vocations if you think they're fun or want their augments. Stat growth autism is retarded.

Warrior and fighter give 10 and 20 percent strength augments, strider gives one for jump attacks.

0 curatives really and scavenge what you can after a fight is over.
Alternatevely just a trip to BBI for Kingswarish

Thank you very much for the advice!

Pen and paper

you write them down