30+yo anons thread

What are you playing old hag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hld0VGvOwLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol why does he look so unhappy in the last panel

Outer Wilds currently

Attached: 599729-outer-wilds-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 76.26K)

he looks perplexed that it worked.

just wants to play video games

Boomers think having a stable and loving relationship is bad

he realized that he likes the idea of women, not the actual women

Yakuza kiwami 2 and a little bit of breath of the wild. I fucking suck at breath of the wild though. I’m stuck on the water temple giant monster dungeon thing.

Also waiting for my steam deck email.

he realized he'd rather play video games

he is a furry

I am playing Dead Cella but its already repetitive as fuck after about 30h
I am struggling to find fun roguelike after playing like 1000 hours of Binding of Isaac

It is taking every fiber of his body to not offer eggs this time.

fucking retards

this

klonoa
3 houses
tales of berseria

I’m currently replaying Nioh 2. While it’s enjoyable some of the mechanics are still annoying. I’m thinking of selling my ps4 pro+the games and keeping my switch/PC

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, with the odd Deep Rock Galactic.

played a little totally accurate battle simulator, and just bought solasta

just beat this like one day or two ago
amazing game, loved it
fucking hated the ending

Attached: 1651422519644.webm (1310x970, 1.96M)

I finished and got all achievements for The Looker, now I'm considering starting Paper Bride.

im playing final fantasy 3 pixel remaster, rn im in ancient cave and the fucking monsters duplicate so fast i cannot beat them
i switched 2 of my dudes to geomancers, but their damage is kinda weak, so it doesnt really help. i think im massively underleveled, i saw some screenshots with heroes with 1500 hp and my top guy has 700
honestly i feel like ff3 is kind of a regress vs ff2, yeah theres more cutscenes and its nice that randos can join your party without you having to drop a guy but the whole job/combat system feels really artificial and stupid

Holy shit. That comic was so funny, I forgot to laugh...

Attached: 1649280722810.jpg (350x350, 18.89K)

Did you try Noita? It's not the game you think about when you think in roguelites but I appreciate how nothing else plays like it.

Returnal and Pokemon Snap at the moment. Feels good

About to turn 31 next month. Here are my games:

Tropico 4
CK2
HOI2
Civ 6

Sometimes I will play league of legends with my gf. But for the most part video games don’t interest me expect for a handful of gems like the ones I mentioned.

Is there anything more anti-comedy than Comics?

Played some Pavlov before I just back into sunbreak

He does not even swallow the smoke.

he cute

Get the community mod expansion for solasta. It helps tremendously with its relatively poor selection of classes, subclasses and feats.

novelai.net

You.

Attached: 1657509726812.png (1093x1087, 1.56M)

wojak/redditfrog and the likes

That’s how you avoid lung cancer ;)

Factorio
Monster Hunter Rise it fucking sucks, World is better
and clearing Cuphead on Expert before playing DLC.

and that's a good thing
why would you?

should I get it before trying the game without mods?

Mostly Stardew Valley

TLoU2, it's so bad but holy shit, the tranny is hilarious

I forgot about this. I honestly don't even acknowledge them.

Beat Strange Horticulture between grinding sessions in mh rise. I want to fight MR Valstrax already.

>tfw hands haven't felt painful yet today
Things are looking up bros

Attached: YobaTime23.png (500x480, 92.02K)

Been soloing most of Sunbreak on and off since release, with some Slay the Spire on the side.

Sunbreak, but i'm becoming insanely bored of the grind. I've played literally every MH since the start, but Rise is the first one I've actually been bored with.

Attached: mhh1177765.gif (368x265, 1.73M)

Reminds me of Dr Slump

That works more often than people imagine, especially when you are a young and masculine.
Men these days are pussified and any display of masculine behavior makes you different and stand out from normal.
t. decent looking electrician that works on construction sites

he knows any chick that would be attracted by that is a whore

Have you ever actually interacted with a woman?

36 here. WoT, WoWs and WT

Attached: tanks.jpg (600x945, 283.43K)

>fucking hated the ending
based, fuck that pseud bs

Can you make dark knights yet? They have some sort of hit all skill that's great against multiplication enemies. Surprised you think it was regression from FFII.
I've been bouncing between Thunder Force III AC and Dynamite Headdy. TFIII is surprisingly easy on normal, at least compared to other games in the genre. I'm slowly chipping away at Dynamite Headdy and just got to the shoot em up level. I'm a bit perplexed on how to pass around the boss without getting hit due to not knowing what does and doesn't hit me.

Attached: Thunder_Force_III,_Stage_7_Boss.png (320x224, 7.53K)

I barely play anything, i just can't stand games like Souls anymore because i get easily frustrated if i have to bash my head to the wall. I just play shit like heartstone for few rounds and then do something else. I guess my dopamine receptors are fried

Attached: 6cb69305.jpg (720x960, 97.49K)

Anyone else grabbing Live A Live?

even a bland ending would be better than what they did
everything was set to just develop the final touch
then they fucking ruined it

>fucking hated the ending
Was it the post Eye of the Universe bullshit? I fucking loved getting to it, but everything that came after you jump down is some of the most generic fucking trash you could've pulled off, very disappointed in it.

>should I get it before trying the game without mods?
I think so. It's my belief that it's always beneficial to have more build options in an rpg, and a lot of what it adds in is base level things that their limited license doesn't cover bringing into the main game or what just hasn't been added in yet.

Cotton Fantasy and Rocky & Pocky reshrined

Shouldn't this thread be 26+? why are 30- fags so insufferable holy shit, ive seen 28 year old grown ass man acting like they are 17

Attached: 1644632882111.png (1200x750, 143.22K)

all i play these days is storybook brawls, maybe i should give it a change of pace sometimes

youtube.com/watch?v=Hld0VGvOwLs

it's a boring walking simulator

yeah
I think the big bang happening was kinda obvious and I expected it before getting into the eye, and I was okay with it
but what the fuck man
like you said, generic trash, but felt like a generic indie game trying to be deep trash
man I was mad
I can't even play the DLC, I'm so disappointed

thanks user, I'll take a look

>playing a poorsman hearthstone

Attached: 1637802877200.jpg (229x253, 28.03K)

What walking simulators did you play?

Elden Ring
tr00nerlands 3 (got it for really cheap)
Tunic
Virtuaverse
t. 42

Diablo II Meph runs. Very relaxing while listening to podcasts or youtube vids.

i dont play shit. i have tony hawk's underground 1, need for speed underground 2, the getaway, and tokyo extreme racer zero. those are the only games i need. i'll probably sell my ps5 since i don't even use it. i'm really into reading. ive seen everything i wanted to watch and played everything i wanted to play

Three Hopes
Sunbreak
just finished Nirvana Initiative

I was playing Persona 4 Golden PC, but then it glitched out and got stuck during an attack. Might go back to Karryns prison or X-Com, maybe Project Zomoid.

fallout new vegas
wildermyth, procedural stories which sounds good on paper but is too childish and shallow