You own nothing on Steam

Attached: 281739821398217983.png (285x181, 10.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/260210/Assassins_Creed_Liberation_HD/
partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/retire_app
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The steam chair!

Attached: 1657487240600.jpg (368x624, 33.38K)

>Ubisoft
you’re damn right I never owned it
nothing of value, etc.

you own nothing either way, brainlet
do some legal reading every now and again

>own game on steam
>have clean files
>download 50kb crack from cs.rin.ru
>?????
>profit
It's not going anywhere.

At one point nearly a decade ago, I got blocked from buying/trading/playing multiplayer on steam because apparently I used a stolen credit card to buy Far Cry 3 or something? (I already owned this game). I went to Reddit to complain and they called me lol hacker scammer. I complained to Steam support until they finally reverted the change and apologised, citing a mistake on their part. Don't give Steam a fucking cent.

>I worked with Steam and they corrected their mistake
>FUCKING STEAM
they're not omniscient, idiot. I could see complaining if you got stuck permanently. but you're just being illogical here over feefees.

STOP
KILLING
GAMES

Attached: 1653794330653.jpg (478x253, 118.14K)

I lost 20k out of my savings because someone working for my bank punched in the wrong number in one of the digits for account numbers on some business transaction 4 years ago
They fixed it in like 4 days
big whoop

>Even if you already bought it
Source? Every other time someone said this about a Steam getting removed from sale it ended up being bullshit.

Try to break into my house to steal my physical games and you'll see what happens to you.

You were all warned yet you refused to listen.

A pirate has more control than a consumer.

Attached: 1656112841543.png (496x498, 477.27K)

>anyone in the industry does anything bad
>IT'S STEAM'S FAULT
Absolutely rent free.
I guess success really does breed jealousy.

>ubishit
nothing of value was lost
and even then steam is just a platform, literally just a store app
blame publishers

>Ubisoft disables access for AssCreed Liberation HD on all platforms it is currently available on
Why is this a Steam problem exactly?

its already removed from sale
in september you wont be able to download it anymore
store.steampowered.com/app/260210/Assassins_Creed_Liberation_HD/

Post address

partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/retire_app
>Before reaching out, take a moment to carefully consider whether or not pulling your game down is actually the right choice. Are you acting based on an emotional response to negative feedback, or is retiring your game the appropriate next step? We take our relationship with customers seriously, so if you choose to cancel development of a game and retire it from the store, we will not republish it again later and we may offer refunds to any users who purchased it.

Can this be explained to me? I thought Steam worked in such a way that the developer/publisher deliberately had to pull the data from Steam's servers in order to make the game inaccessible.
What could possibly be the reason for Ubisoft to do this? From where I am sitting it only looks like terrible PR

Literally this. Backup everything.

>game is always online
>be warned that servers may shut down one day
>buy it anyway
>serves shut down
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!
The future you have chosen

Why is ubishit taking down their shitty mobile game anyway

They can’t really have listened to my prayers and want to stop people from playing their trash, can they?

Are you referring to the "read-only" pieces of plastic that you can only use on a DRM-certifying machine? If this is what you mean by "physical games", try reading their license which is what you can and cannot do with what you "own".
The problem isn't the way the game is distributed, it is DRM, which you as a console user and "owner" of physical games are the biggest supporter of.

YO HO HO

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1004x735, 265.22K)