Video games should be free because I deserve free stuff

Video games should be free because I deserve free stuff.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/ayXmfNFAyGlxdGfcPdta-A/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But user, video games ARE free.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (186x186, 6.74K)

That's not good enough. Video game companies should just give their games away for free. Or just pay people to take them. And by people, I mean me. I deserve all the games and all the money.

Attached: 1617170411768.png (1106x1012, 659.83K)

what are you talking about..
you mean people would pay to play games?

me too
the content and gameplay should cater specifically to me as well

I pirate everything, even if the game is free I'll pirate the torrent instead.

t. commie

Anyone younger than me should die instantly.

tell me ur honest takes, why we should pay?
when 'we' served it on plate for FREE

And if they don’t cater to me specifically, they should cater to young white male friendless introverts only. Companies seeking to expand their user market in any way is bad. 30 years ago only users played video games, meaning any mainstreaming or globalization of my hobby is bad. Despite this required limitation to who games are marketed to and therefore limited profits (and therefore budget), all games should be flawless, bug free, and with top tech specs.

>I deserve free stuff.
Refute this.

I'll bite, I kind of agree with you. The video game industry is oversaturated. Millions of games exist and over a thousand new games are released every month. There is very little actual value in these products. Kind of like music.

then how do we pay wages to the people making games
commie logic

why would i pay for a bunch of 1s and 0s

Why should I pay for them? Blackrock already did.

They should be making games because I want games.

Attached: 55ba87b9dd0895c81c8b4586.jpg (1106x553, 38.53K)

Valid point

not everything is a hook ma fren... my honest takes, music, vidya, movies, shouldnt had became instrument of capitalism.
They shouldn't create a masterpiece out of hunger to satisfy their investors, their publishers, their banks...
I am honestly not sure what it is.. but i kinda wish everyone involved making GTA San Andreas went to vidya heavens.. God bless their souls

yes

Making anything without incentive is nonsense. Probably bad art. I understand your point but I disagree with it. Never seen good work from someone who just "did it for the love bro".

when full dive vr hits monetization will last all of maybe a month before fizzling out beneath a tsunami of higher quality free content with AI assisted generation
we are so close to a completely free, infinite paradise that fulfills your wildest dreams
loli harem soon

Attached: 1657535450436.png (560x349, 125.72K)

>That's not good enough
Yes, it is

The most subhuman bot of this entire site
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/ayXmfNFAyGlxdGfcPdta-A/

Attached: Reminder that Nintendo is a PARE supremacy, racist company that wants the BERE people to be eradicated.png (903x990, 211.58K)