Oh yeah, that happened

Oh yeah, that happened

Attached: 12337895674.png (1024x1024, 1.38M)

>didnt leave any lasting impressions
what happened?

Im still playing it, and havent touched a single second of PVP.
Cry about it trannies, goty 2022.

fromsoftware idea of evolving their formula is... turning it into an open world just like every other developer

Attached: 1410237728586.jpg (397x300, 19.26K)

The Souls formula and aesthetic is getting stale. Even with a new IP it still feels formulaic.

after all these months, this one game still dictates your goals, your community of shitposters, your life, every single day you wake up and think of elden ring
and it will foever live rent free in your mind, better kys

I liked it though, I just keep forgetting about it, whenever I think Souls the first games that come to mind is Bloodborne or Dark Souls 1, Elden Ring is very forgettable and generic in comparison

what lesson will they learn from this?

Attached: sad.png (1824x1498, 2.36M)

>what? no season pass, skinpacks or roadmaps bro?
>games dead fr fr no cap
zoomer moment OP

Open world = good

Just sunk another 100 hours into it in the past 2 weeks, currently working on a frenzy build and fucking around with friends, still having just as much fun with the game as I did when I started playing for the first time.

that most gamers are retards that will eat their most uninspired games from now on.

Yeah, it happened. Unfortunately support after launch has been pure shit, there are some glitches that really never should have existed

GOTY

Rent free.

Best game since Monster Hunter World released

>Cry about it trannies, goty 2022.

Attached: 1657322238641m.jpg (1024x825, 159.6K)

>the easiest game made in the last 20 years
>e-celeb twerking bitches have 100% completion rate

sorry, my demands and requirements for games surpass your basic needs and low satisfaction thresholds.

Attached: 1493886165847.jpg (320x272, 10.7K)

Waiting for DLC and play using a new character.

this.

Attached: _noticias2020_-5594853.jpg (1280x720, 268.33K)

thanks to reddit ring all new modern games will now:
>have no music
>barely any sound at all
>no dialogues, no stories
>1-2 gimmick ways to play the whole game

i must say thats amazing.
elden ring play and looks like it took 2 weeks to make, so all games will be like that now.

The hype for FromSoft games has become a force in itself.

This is a problem with every AAA studio, sadly enough. When even Cyberpunk or BF 2042 can be fiscal successes, it doesn't take much inspiration to get money. You just have to make a decent, playable game and millions of people will buy it.