Download full games for 1/10th of the size

>Download full games for 1/10th of the size
>Nothing ripped away
>Nothing gone
>No changes
>No viruses
What's the catch... Last time I downloaded GTA3 on limewire for 30 mb and it had no videos or sounds...

Attached: communityIcon_o9b16z25joq51.jpg (935x575, 67.62K)

There is no catch. Don't listen to schizos saying he puts coin miners in the games.

>he doesn't know

The catch is the extraction process takes 20 hours and about 100GB of TBW on an SSD.

No catch, still. Doesn't hurt to be cautious. I check everything out in VM before I chill on it.

>he
user..

You're smart enough to know it's a dude so you're smart enough to know he puts miners into his releases

Nah, there have been a few major incidents IGG fucked some people up a year or two years ago.

There isn't any catch, never has been.

>there have been a few major
Repacks of repacks. That's why you check the hashes first. This is also how you verify legit scene releases but that one is done through release channels.

install time on old hardware.
if you have an old proc, 4gb of ram and an shitty HDD it's gonna be FUN

whats the catch? internet drama with other trannies so he'll never release those games and then you have to rely on DODI repacks.

Hes not doing it totally for free. There's donations.

That's cool but where's the proof?

>What's the catch
Just that you have to uncompress it. That's all Fitgirl does aside from being reputable, take releases and compress them.

>>No viruses
>I-it is a false positve!

>working for free for cheapasses
>especially when things like key sites and gamepass and so on are available
lmfao

Been using for some time now, didin't notice anything. I'd assume donations is where the money comes from

>>working for free
She doesn't do it for free, it's full of retards that give money to her through donations

idk, when you install a very old repack, your av detects malware.
desu whatever it is, isnt so damaging that its not worth the tradeoff

>2022
>using an anti virus

The catch is it takes longer to install. If you have shitty Australian internet or whatever then it will generally be in your favor to go with her stuff. I mean, you can just let shit download overnight or whatever, but the install times havent been that bad for me even on HDD.

this, if you need a virus scanner you can upload dodgy files to virustotal, this way the kike AV company doesn't steal all your files and personal info.

>install """fitgirl""" repack
>start gaining weight
Fuck whoever said he's legit