>PLAYER IS... LE BAD...

Attached: SOUL.png (240x240, 211)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dpzvR0PER6E
youtu.be/VglKld20Hic?t=1557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss playing undertake in 2015

I bet you have extraordinarily bad taste in just about anything

i liked the game, but its message is muddled by focus on the ingame world and plight of its characters rather than the player

>act like a dick on purpose
>nooo why is the game saying I'm a dick

A lot more interesting than most games that are just playable hollywood movies. You can’t make Undertale into a movie without missing the big twist of the story.

and most movies are just filmed plays

When the fuck is it implied in Deltarune that you are Le bad?

Gaster wanted to give you a vessel of your own, but then he gets fucking interrupted by you-know-who and you get forced into Kris. He obviously does not like being controlled, but the game doesn't guilt trip you unless you enjoy freezing your childhood friends alive

I really like how Deltarune does it. In Undertale, you still were a kid in a cave full of monsters that attack you. In Deltarune, you fully know that you are killing Kris' childhood friends just because you can. The enemies you fight literally cannot die and they normally just get scared and flee if you hit them too much. You purposefully find a way to get around that, and you decide to freeze them all, just because you feel like it. You break the fucking game just to kill some darkners. It's a nice improvement and I wonder where Toby will take it.

>he gets fucking interrupted by you-know-who
I don't.

Good job you fucking morons

Attached: 6fa.jpg (600x602, 37.77K)

It's a bit schitzo, but the person that interrupts Gaster during the vessel maker scene talks exactly like Chara in the jap translation. She is the only one that uses Kanji liberally in the jap version of UT and DR. Kanji is used pretty sparingly otherwise.

people can't recognize her in english? no wonder people write all the characters terribly

I really can't see it being Chara. I understand it SOUNDS like Chara but I can't see it actually being Chara. If I had to guess, that second person is actually Ralsei.

I kinda believe it is Chara, but I don't really see how she would fit into the story. Gaster is obvious. Entry 17 and the prophecy and all the meta experiment shit, but Le demon kid being there too seems kinda strange.

youtu.be/dpzvR0PER6E

Millenial asswipes ruin indie games

ralsei is chara
>mfw

Attached: tfw.png (1241x871, 848.92K)

That's exactly why I can't see it being Chara. It would essentially spit in the face of Undertale.
>genocide route is solely your responsibility and if you don't do it it doesn't happen
>chara is dead and will only awaken and turn into what you see at the end of that route if you yourself become a killer
>LMAO JUST KIDDING HERE'S LE EDGY DEMON KID GENOCIDE WAS CANON ALL ALONG EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT XD

Fun schizo facts:

>Deltarune is trademarked by "Royal Sciences LLC"
>Gaster may be partially inspired by a mistranslated character from Mother 1
>The Deltarune website had the prophecy and Entry 17 written out in wingdings all the way back in 2015
>If you name yourself Kris, Gaster tells you that you are about to meet somebody very, very wonderful, instead of "An interesting coincidence" like if you name the vessel Kris
>The ending of Deltarune appeared to Toby in a fever dream. He has been dedicating his entire life for over 10 years to making a game around that ending

Attached: ROYAL.png (817x564, 77.18K)

But I am bad.

Attached: nightmare_chara_by_angusburgers_df2k4qk.png (1920x1932, 2.65M)

>>If you name yourself Kris, Gaster tells you that you are about to meet somebody very, very wonderful, instead of "An interesting coincidence" like if you name the vessel Kris
This also applies to Susie and Noelle, confirming that Noelle is protagonist tier and that we probably won't have other party members, just Noelle.
>>The Deltarune website had the prophecy and Entry 17 written out in wingdings all the way back in 2015
And the only other person to specifically recite the prophecy, Angel's Heaven line included (which is what was in wingdings) is Ralsei.

Please don't be a bad guy user, it's the last thing these characters need

i know toby was involved in HomeStuck
should i give it my attention?

Mother 1 details please

if Kris wants to fuck the purple dinosaur what is going to happen to noelle? (since she wants to do the same)

Nobody said she couldn't join his harem

hell naw but can you imagine?
>getting close to the end
>ralsei acting more and more aloof
>just you and him alone
>"By the time we're done here we'll of connected back up to Susie and the others
>...hey Kris, can I show you something? I wasn't planning on letting the others know yet, but after we've done so much together, I feel like just HAVE to show you."
>picrel

youtu.be/VglKld20Hic?t=1557

>WAAAAAAH STOP JUDGING ME FOR BEING AN EVIL PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Don't want the game to call you an asshole? Click on the Mercy button.

There is a mistranslated character in Mother 1 called the Forgotten Man of Magicant, whose whole shtick is that he is forgotten and doesn't exist. In the jap version, he comes off as a tough guy, but in the eng version, he comes off as pathetic and depressing.

Toby talked about him in some recent Nintendo Life video about Mother

it may be a reach though

I think the most fun part of the games are how far you can push them into schizo playground rumor bullshit. The weird route being unlocked via doing some creepypasta tier shit in chapter 2 was a fun time to be around.

Can't wait to turn Undyne into fried fish with Toriel in Chapter 3.

>Noelle is protagonist tier and that we probably won't have other party members, just Noelle.
I do hope so. Putting the effort into mindbreaking her misses the point if she just fucks off for the rest of the game.

It's a fun concept when done right.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1032x701, 112K)

i played it in like 2020 but for some reason my experience felt weirdly nostalgic
kinda like i was launched back to the 2000-2013s of the internet, even though undertale & its content looks a lot more modern than that

>people didn't believe snowgrave was a thing even when a video was posted of the titular scene
I can't wait to see what gets called fake in the future chapters. I hope it goes batshit insane.

* HELLO, MRS. KRIS' MOTHER AND MY MOTHER IN LAW!
* Just letting the little SUPERHERO know YOUR CHOICES DON'T MATTER!
* Kris is mine, MINE!!!
* Pee-YEW! Banana oil, that smell AIN'T swell! WHAT IS THIS, FRIED FISH?
* WHAT YA DOIN', MRS. KRIS' MOTHER? FIRING THE FLOWER, HUH?
* WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! You'll end up FIRED from THE SHOW like a LITTLE CREEP!

- - -

* Huh?

* Kris!

* My child, thank the angel you are safe and sound! What a dream we had...look Kris, I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry.
* Seeing your brother grow and shine made me forget that you still need me...especially after trying to play superhero, haha, Tombflame, with...that weird flower...
*...and the local cop.
* Kris, you should have told me when you get hurt, okay?

* I don't want it to get to the point where I must hurt others.

I am going to make Kris fuck Noelle and that barney bitch will be forced to watch before she dies

Attached: 1655846981464.png (670x495, 431.69K)

Unfortunately, everything will get datamined this time around like 5 minutes after the game releases. I will probably have to shut off my internet for a few days when ch3-5 come out

user, Snowgrave got datamined and people STILL didn't believe.

hurry up Toby

Attached: ChurchScene_1.png (1920x1080, 502.22K)

>mixels

>but its message is muddled by focus on the ingame world and plight of its characters rather than the player
That's because the player doesn't actually matter and isn't a plot point.

People won't really deny some crazy shit this time around. People know what Toby can do with the game now.

The 3 chapters will still break this fucking board. Any Forums was filled with Deltarune threads when ch2 released. It was kinda cool.

The cherry on top would be if Gaster gets a scene or two in the chapter bundle. It'd be weird if he was silent until chapter 7 anyway.

how can Toby surpass THIS?

Attached: Snowgraver.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

I can't even blame people for thinking It's fake, honestly.

>Hey user, did you know that when you get Noelle in your party, if you backtrack to the garbage dump, then freeze every enemy you find on the way, you can freeze one of the NPCs, get a special ring and freeze Berdly? And then you get to fight the superboss by yourself at the very end after skipping the Queen battles, since Berdly is dead and Spamton take over the castle. Also Noelle comes back during the fight and one shot the superboss.
>No, I can't show you, I ran out of save slots so I could do th egg quest.

Attached: thatkid.png (598x527, 340.82K)

If Toby doesn't release it this year, I fear it will never release.