The most retarded plotlines in video games. When you think about it...

The most retarded plotlines in video games. When you think about it, Nu-Wolfenstein's ancient Jew tech plotline is pretty bad.
>be a jew
>invent hyper-advanced shit for the god
>everyone around me hates me and my people's guts
>at no point do i think that i probably could use my inventions to help me and my people
Given the number of times Jews have been fucked over, you'd think that at least one of them would have looked at the pile of secret super-tech and thought, "What if I use this shit to improve my life and stop goyim lynching me and my family?"

Attached: 788-7882414_sticker-other-wojak-brainlet-cerveau-moulinette-rare-brainlets.png (860x736, 318.7K)

>people try to kill you and your family
>hmmm... I should help them!
limpwristed undertale-tier cuck logic
the kikes did nothing wrong in that game, the nazis were literally GIBS ME DATS tier

People already hate you, they're not gonna stop hating you if you reveal you have ancient superjew tech, if anything it would reinforce the sentiment and bring even more people against you
Besides most of their tech are superweapons, the superconcreete is the more benign of the stuff shown and that's easily militarized if you want

Almost anything in MGS, let's take Solidus' case:
>peak genes with experience in the paramilitary, CIA, etc.
>wearing doc ock's exoskeleton that shoots missiles which allow him to easily destroy 3 MGRays in 15 seconds
And yet, he
>gets killed by Raiden in a 1v1 battle
this happening just moments after Raiden
>genocided a shitton of tengu
>fought off MGRays with stinger missile (didnt destroy them)
>survived a ridiculous crash into manhattan

Yet years later in cyborg form Raiden is supposed to be at his strongest yet breaks a sweat dealing with a single Ray

Attached: SilverGraveFowl-max-1mb.gif (380x215, 869.62K)

>Use time travel in order to go back in tiem and use yourself as the seal on the big bad
>But leave nothing behind to stop the bad guys from just using the time portals and stopping the villians defeat in the first place
>they were literally mining truckloads of this time travel mineral shit and didn't think once how bad a idea this was
>You can literally use localized time trravel to undo major characters death

i've yet to find a match for bad use of time travel quite like Skyward Sword

Attached: 2222789-skywardcolor.jpg (247x320, 32.43K)

>the kikes did nothing wrong in that game
>have tech that would make it piss easy to not get killed in masses everytime euros decide that they don't like having christkillers around
>never use it
>if anything it would reinforce the sentiment and bring even more people against you
That doesn't really matter if you have lasers, power armor and robots while they only have shit like bows and muskets.

Bioshock Infinite

Attached: BioShockInfinite 2016-10-02 23-28-41-44.jpg (1920x1080, 195.24K)

VR sim

Nu-wolfenstein retarded as fuck, RTCW 10x better than that pile of poop garbage

>Final Fantasy 13
>The angels told us to kill Orphan and destroy our hometown
>Lightning: No one controls me! I decide my own fate!
>... so then what do we do?
>...
>I guess we'll just kill Orphan and hope for the best

>everyone in the world hates you
>hmmm... the problem must be with everyone else, not me

Are you talking about nazis?

I don't even consider it canon, the Zelda timeline was already a mess before it came out and Skyward only managed to fuck it up even more. OoT was the perfect origin story anyway.

not same user, but not a single event he described was VR

Orphan: my plan was to die all along!
Lightning: we decide our fate, even tho you want us to kill you we're gonna kill you
Orphan: ima kill you first, fight me!

That entire fucking sequence was like a fever dream
We're never getting FFX summoned beast battle kino again are we

if the entire world hated nazis there wouldnt have been a world war it would have just been the total erasure of germany. everyone hates you kikes, the only people who say they dont are in places where its illegal to speak your mind.

Attached: 1588346315318.png (928x8800, 1005.04K)

It didn't start out like this but after the original writer left Mass Effect's overarching plot turned out absolutely fucking retarded by ME3
>SYNTHETICS MUST KILL ORGANICS TO PREVENT SYNTHETICS FROM KILLING ORGANICS
K

amazing logic.

Goyim aren't human. They're cattle, placed on this Earth to serve the Chosen People.

The right can't meme

The only thing they've ever invented was usury.

It was stupid from different angle
>we were peace loverz & shieet
>somehow all the hidden tech is made up of superweapons
>not a single alternative for car or something
>only tech that leaks out is weapons and cancer cement

Magic jews are mighty sus

raiden was a gary stu created for the sole purpose to appease womyn and faggots