I love strategy games

>I love strategy games
>I still play them on easy

Attached: 672.jfif.jpg (523x587, 15.07K)

>All according to keikaku
Do you also think this to yourself?

Base building in AoE2 is comfy as fuck and does not need cheating AI bum rushes to make it fun

I only mess with the difficulty if the strategy game's idea of difficulty is "we give them more things than you but they're still retarded"

>play RPG
>difficulty: easy
especially with RPGs like KOTOR and DAO. i can't be assed to suffer through that combat.
but on shooters? hard

games would be better off without difficulty settings

There's nothing wrong on playing on easy until you get a full gasp of the mechanics.
The alternative, is playing on hard and restart every 15 minutes, like most streamers do.

Is it even worth playing on anything above normal since otherwise the AI blatantly cheats?

You're stupid.

This. Also play them on hard, depending on my mood. Do I want to achieve great success in taking over the whole galaxy, or just chill while running interplanetary slave trade in the ass end of one spiral arm? Different kinds of experiences in the same game.

i play rimworld on easy

building bases and then watching the enemy die at the gates is the best part of RTS games

comfy gaming
comfy gaming

I always start every game on normal mode.

the satisfaction of winning against the odds

Respectfully disagree. Sure, planning out defenses and watching them work is pretty damn great. But my personal favourite is attacking the enemy's base and realizing hey, I've found pretty much everything, can see most of what he has and can now predict what he's going to try and can counter it before it happens. That point where you go from uncertainty and fog of war to having the enemy dancing on the palm of your hand is what gets my pp hard.

seek professional help

Wrong, the best part of RTS games is picking the faction your friend hates and then rushing

Well yeah. I play them for the comfiness, not for strategy.

Attached: 925.gif (1082x695, 364.4K)

>person: enjoys thing
>Any Forums: *autistic screeching*

Attached: 1643768268821.jpg (560x451, 69.39K)

>start game on highest difficulty
>use cheats to make it easy
heh
nothing personel tryhards

strategy game campaigns on high difficulty are difficult in the same way that shoving your dick into a moving fan without getting hit by any of the blades is hard

You are bad at video games.

play me in heroes faggot

same but normal mode

I love RTS games so much its unreal

Attached: 1596459420536.jpg (600x900, 55.64K)