Do the Japanese actually find this bath house stuff funny?

Do the Japanese actually find this bath house stuff funny?

Attached: E5792E7C-B41C-4B1C-B4D5-1214614784EF.jpg (1276x651, 298.7K)

It's funny because the only people who still go to bath houses in Japan are 90-year old grannies.

No, but I do

>bath house gag #24257×9

>Finally stop doing this dumb shit in P5
>Bring it back in P5S
why?

You only now realise thay japanese games/manga/anime are made of repeating these same tropes playing it these same way over and over again?
I heard that autists love repetition so maybe thats why anime fans are how they are

P3's bath gag was better

i dont understand why the girls are more shy, and how they don't just go at it like wild fucking animals. it's unrealistic that Rise isn't pregnant halfway into the game.

P5S was written by KT and they are unironic hacks, every plot point in the game is just a desperate attempt to emulate something Atlus already wrote in the past.

They dont view it as funny its just an interesting setting to have your characters in.

Why? It’s the exact same setting executed the exact same way every game.

I'd like it more if it wasn't just
>guys get shit on
>girls get away with it scot-free
and you guys say japan isn't pozzed

>p4 did "le girls can't cook" gag 4 times
you know how people decry personality-less self-inserts in harem anime for refusing to get along with any of the hot bitches that are vying for his attention?
now i understand those faceless heros

>DUDE MISUNDERSTANDINGS LMAO
fuck Japanese """"humor""""

No, fuck YOU

What you actually find this shit funny?

You found it funny the first time you saw TTGL or whatever. It's almost as if kids have no fucking taste and you're complaining about something for kids. Nobody is forcing you to pay attention. Good you're now an adult ready for clown world anarchist comedy like the rest of us. You're not special for not finding something funny.

the worst part about the scene is that its literally just a repeat of the P3 scene except you don't get a minigame to not get spotted

This game is targeted at teenagers. I didn’t think this was funny when I was a teenager and every teenager on the internet I’ve ever seen voice an opinion on it hasn’t either.

That's a hotspring, not a bath house.

To answer your question. Yes. Most people, japanese included, have shit humor, are stupid braindead mongoloids that slave away at their shitty jobs and are generally uninteresting people. Lack of oxygen to the brain. I'm sure you have completely cut out your own contradictions so you get to start talking about the japs.

i played through all of p4 and i cant remember a single good joke
but i remember a lot of attempts and a lot of cringe

I tried watching Dave Chapelle because he's supposedly 'woke'. He laughs at his own jokes before he even makes them. I gave it like 20 minutes and I realized he just isn't funny. One bit. Turns out people just pretend he's funny because he's alt right. Rather than comedic.

Is there any reason to like japanese media? Not only the humor is shitty, but everyting else because it always falls into a trope

>I tried watching Dave Chapelle because he's supposedly 'woke'. Turns out people just pretend he's funny because he's alt right.
???

Point is, he's not funny.

Imagine not enjoying Japanese comedy

Attached: Fish dance.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Japanese comedy is only meant to make your penis laugh user.

Attached: 1657538389300.png (1275x1800, 1.46M)

based anzu enjoying herself

when did you lose your soul
did you ever have one

You sometimes have to wonder what the japanese anime consumer mindset is
I know their tv shows are fucking horrible with the fake positivity and reaction cameras praising whatever is happening every few seconds, that shit wouldn't fly anywhere else. Their movie industry is basically dead compared to south korea or china, they dont know how to appeal globally.

But you have to assume that shit is something someone out there pays for, enough to employ a team of animators to make it. How?

Who the fuck actually watches stuff like this?

Not very self aware are you?

Anzu is so fucking flat god damn that's hot

SK and China suck too