Mass Effect Andromeda

Mass Effect Andromeda

Attached: mass effect.jpg (300x168, 5.11K)

im still upset that andromeda didnt kill the entire franchise
the fact that ME4 is in dev is very disappointing

It was better than The Outer Worlds, if we're on the subject of dev studios with none of the original members but who still advertise as "the people who brought you X".

Attached: 1593681599036.jpg (250x250, 11.25K)

>The Outer Worlds
So glad I got this on sale. Completed main story, all side missions, and companions quests in about 20 hours. Felt so cheated.

It annoyed me how every single tough soldier and every single mechanic and engineer was a woman with a side shave. But I turned it off and never played it again when the game started preaching at me about how the Indian companion NPC was a special little asexual lesbian who was insecure about dating. Is this a fucking tumblr post or a game for christs sake. Reading more about the game's development was depressing as all hell, it was written by a bunch of women with borderline personality disorder who literally wrote most of the characters as self insert fantasies. Pic related, it's a book by the lead writer. The absolute fucking state of the games industry.

Attached: 1573729945471.jpg (1284x2048, 422.69K)

For me it was redeemed by the shotgun preacher, his arc was pretty interesting and climaxes with him taking hallucinagenics and becoming a lot more relaxed and chill.

vetra

Attached: 1633650435406.jpg (1080x1920, 264.57K)

It fucking baffles me how anyone can be excited for any nuBioware game after the wet fart trifecta of this, DA:I and Anthem.

Attached: 1348406427079.jpg (500x405, 33.17K)

>DA:I
I sank many many hours into this, but that's partly because it tapped into how I like MMOs but am also anti-social, so it was great for me having big open maps to grind all by myself while listening to podcasts.

Miranda.

Attached: miranda_lawson__mass_effect_by_alienally_df8nahz-fullview.jpg (1280x768, 132.51K)

It was indeed playable, if it had another name than Dragon Age it wouldn't have gotten as much shit as it did. But compared to origins it was of course awful

>no subplot about a batarian infiltrator going around having sex with all the human women on the trip over
cringe

>if it had another name than Dragon Age it wouldn't have gotten as much shit as it did
I understand getting shit, for being part of a franchise, that started much better, then degraded, but it also isn't a good game, at all. It controls terribly, combat is amateurish, characters and dialogue range from forgettable, to cringeworthy, and the story, including many of the character arcs, are painful to go through.

Attached: Bioware Quality Cinematic 2.webm (1000x562, 2.87M)

>ME3 ends the storyline setup in the trilogy
>ME4 is somehow going to revive it, and inevitably be shit
Why can't people just let good IPs that have run their course die?

The alternative was a new IP, and we got Anthem. Either EA shuts Bioware down, or rehashing old IPs is the only thing they have.

>tfw will never sell human w*men by the starship load into rape servitude in return for ayy girls
Don't even try to call me a villain, you all know you would do the same and most of them would even enjoy it. It's for the good of the galaxy.

Attached: 1570280562414.webm (1172x720, 375.11K)

Have you seen that Miranda x Batarian image set? Absolute Kino.

The one where one of the images is of the Batarian groping Miranda's ass in the white suit?

It was still better than DA:2, fight me

Yeah. Guy should do a Miranda x Grunt one desu.

Miri on her knees with that big piece of meat, hot hot hot