The new Narrative lead is the same bitch that did Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

Welp, not wasting my time with this now.

Attached: Ruined.jpg (739x415, 38.52K)

i hope they do a steelbook for the special edition, love those things

a comfy game will become another woke putrid propaganda and will piss on our memories while (((they))) grab our purses

Newsflash, chuds.
Straight away the first game had a strong black woman constantly shitting on you and putting you down.

Didn't see you complain then? Lmao

you were ever going to? it hasnt been exceedingly clear its going to be shit until you learned that? just play lost chapters and dont have your memories tainted.

whisper dies every playthrough regardless of my alignment and after ive beaten her at every challenge, she was supposed to be my rival but she was just a stuck up cunt who wasnt even better than me. im just glad they actually made her and thunder from africa and not some we wuz alwayz here bullshit.

because there was only 2 black people in all of Albion, and i killed their bitch asses

Honestly though... I expected as much the real question is, how trash will it be? Will it be tolerable trash or so trash that you can only make it 20 minutes before uninstall.

you mean the boastful woman who you beat over and over, and eventually chose to kill? and then chose to kill her equally boastful brother? the woman who had absolutely no importance in the story?

Shitty bait. Actual femtards don't use "woman" anymore.

>oh yeah i don't like this type of humor and don't like the style i think it isn't for me
>oh wait i got hired and promoted now

Good luck.

Attached: fable.png (614x284, 112.08K)

Depends on whether they lean TERF or not.

>she didnt like fart or burp emoting at villagers
why do people who hate things apply for jobs at them? im not going around getting some worthless gender studies/games journalism degree.

I'm sorry for any anons that like Fable, you have my sympathies
t. Dishonored 1 is one of my favorite games of all time

They probably pursued her and now promoted her because they want those ESG points.

>she

i wonder what it feels like being a chud and consuming media created by people you hate.
lmao.

is that what being cucked feels like?
just getting cucked ideologically every second of your life.
no wonder you'll randomly go on shooting sprees.

most people that are against the lefty shit aren't chuds. They are normal fucking people you idiot

i dont think tranny, shes just whats known as a "practice girl". her only use in life was being a first lay for nervous high schoolers. now that she cant even be used for that what does she have besides destroying things?

hush now, chudley.
go back to consooming things you hate.

it brings me endless pleasure that conservitards can't enjoy most things in life due to contrarianism
must really suck to spend your life constantly angry