One of the best things about getting your first gaymin PC is the feeling of no longer needing to ask yourself "Will...

One of the best things about getting your first gaymin PC is the feeling of no longer needing to ask yourself "Will this game run?", instead it'll be "How many frames can I get on this game at max settings?"

Attached: 454ca7fbe44d72491a38923bf7090ee3.jpg (4032x3024, 546.97K)

No.

stop being poor and buy a real pc and instead it'll be "How many games can I run at the same time?"

>spend $3000 on PC
>realize how boring new games are
>go back to playing STALKER and CSS
atleast my PC doesn't take 5 minutes to boot now

Ah, did you take the NVMe pill as well?

>max settings
I can't even tell the difference between high and ultra other than that the latter eats frames for breakfast. Heck often times I don't even see a big difference when I take a high preset and customize some of the options lower. Take the performance pill, reject graphics return to frames

>"Will It run?"
>Implying I ask this on My console

Yes

>he knows it won't run smoothly from the get go
why are consoles so cucked?

Every game I put in and play on My console runs perfectly. This is how It's always been...

>bloodborne
>blighttown
>killzone

haha good one user

>all that desk space
>only having one tiny monitor
cringe

splurge on hardware, pirate software
simple as

One of the best things about buying a gaming PC is you spend all your freetime shitposting on the internet while alt tabbed out of a videogame.

Attached: 1521456398561.png (434x434, 141.57K)

don't forget the gay RGB and stupid plant
the Disc/VHS player is pretty nice though

Best thing about PC is realising video games are shit and a waste of time. It's literally the platform of adults because you finally grow up out of children's toys.

Attached: uioplrews.jpg (758x644, 55.11K)

so that's where my filius will spend the next 20 years masturbating huh

>ThinkPad Meme
>Lenovo and not IBM

Yeah, I don't need to ask if Starfield would run on my PS5, the answer is obvious.

lol, lmao even

Attached: s-l500.jpg (380x500, 48.45K)

True.

Attached: Luke - PChad.png (1920x1080, 870.01K)

True.

Attached: sky check.png (791x715, 733.02K)

>using a wired mouse with those stupid little cable hangers

Attached: John_Romero.jpg (640x944, 122.46K)

>One of the best things about getting your first gaymin PC is the feeling of no longer needing to ask yourself "Will this game run?
That's exclusive to pc user.

lmao

Attached: 1628116575916.jpg (2852x1924, 851.63K)