Does a pointless daily 40 MB update that changes nothing

>does a pointless daily 40 MB update that changes nothing
>has barely changed in 10 years despite everyone agreeing things need to be updated
>takes a 30% cut from developers for some reason
>Valve barely even makes games anymore

Steam doesn't deserve it's position at the top

Attached: store_home_share.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>takes a 30% cut from developers for some reason
Just like Apple, M$, google and playstation? Isn't that industry standard?

Don't care Tim

Same with all big companies but guess what that's not why they're there try leaving see what happens.

>OP doesn't say "the other launchers have gotten better than it now"
of course he doesn't

Thanks op I'll never use steam again

Agree, GOG should be number 1.
Steam and Epic deserve to be nuked.

Both Epic and Microsoft have changed their percentages to 88-12 not 70-30, but Steam refuses to budge.

Go Away Tim

Cry more Tim you autistic waste of shit

MS is 12%, Google is 20-25%

good morning sir!

How come key resellers never sell gog keys? I've never bought anything there because of how expensive the games are compared to key shops. Even the sale discounts can't compete

But the client had a big UI update recently...

Man i'm so glad they did, this means i will get cheaper games, or gameswith higher budget!
I'm so glad that this extra profit isn't just going to publishers CEO's and shareholders

Attached: 1551805770074.jpg (692x960, 206.67K)

Don't care, still not going to use EGS.

Steam is the default for small titles and indie games

You got Valve to thanks for contracts that, literally, verbatim, ban developers from selling games for less than on Steam.

>no, you have to let me use Steam as an advertising platform and then direct people to my website for a cheaper key, while I still use every Steam-related service
Come on now, you cannot be serious.

t. Tim

As a storefront it's very lightweight compared to others.
Sure there are problems like looking at what's new shelf for games you no longer play, just because you have them on your account.
Also a game's store page completely cripples my internet connection, probably loading lots of spyware on the background.
And despite filtering out some tags, steam keeps recommending me games belonging to those tags.
But overall, for a client it's pretty good.

>provide downloads which are now dirt cheap due to data costs
>consumers too lazy not to use a middle man
>take nearly a third of the profit the game makes

Attached: merch-1.jpg (192x192, 11.45K)

Yeah fuck library ui

I hate the new library, most skins got that covered and looked even better and the friends tab is also fucked beyond repair the only "good thing" about it was more customizationa to your profile and shit, but rip Skins.

It sure doesn't, but whatever would take its place is 100% guaranteed to be much worse