ITT most fucking annoying party members

ITT most fucking annoying party members

Attached: 20220710235241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 317.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PKGpExz-Nqk?t=262
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely fucking hate Veronica, I see more people shit on Sylvando even though he eventually becomes pretty likeable whereas she is just a constant fucking annoyance and on both playthroughs I've done of DQ11 I swap her for Rab and never look back

mating press

I didn't realize how small she was until I played the game, she's basically the size of a house cat. Thought she'd be 4 ft at least, but nope.

Attached: 20220711003928_2.jpg (1920x1080, 316.71K)

OI U WOT M8 the character

>English (Europe) dub
Disgusting

>too short for standing blowjob
What's even the point.

Attached: 1652700765769.jpg (610x708, 257.3K)

The people who want to fuck her never actually played the game

It's not technically a dub.

She was alright. I thought her ego was kind of fun but I just tuned her out most of the time once Sylvando joined.

She's completely inoffensive, like the rest of XI's cast. If you want an actually annoying party member from DQ you have Maribel.

Veronica is fun and you have no taste.
Wonder how you'd feel about meeting the TRVE QVEEN

Attached: 56364411_p0.jpg (1550x1200, 837.86K)

>Obligatory mascot character, BUT DON'T CALL THEM A CAT
>Set up to initially be this veteran of the world, but is immediately shown to be generally incompetent, doesn't remember shit, can only give vague explanations of phenomena, and is just as reckless/amateur as the rest
>Early battles have you constantly hearing their voice lines every single time you hit a weakness
>Actively antagonizes Ryuji in every scene possible, insulting him and dumping on everything he does
>The second Ryuji calls him out and says how he's basically not needed (which is true), he throws a temper tantrum, almost gets killed, ropes Haru into danger, and tries to turn on the group
>Find out in the end that he's from the Velvet Room and part of Philemon's whole crew, which makes him one of the most underutilized characters in the entire series considering you essentially have a party member directly tied to the most important figure in the games and the story does literally nothing with it
>Serves as the game's way of denying you from going outside or doing something with your night, which used to be a narrator but now is a character, so you start to hate the character for constantly saying you can't do anything

Morgana is that special type of party member that is terrible as a character, terrible in gameplay implementation, horrifically underutilized despite having immense importance, and is even used to enforce some of the game's most annoying aspects. I don't really like the character personally, but they were doomed anyway with how they're basically the game's tutorial and railroading represented by a character.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

It is technically a dub.

Sex with Veronica!!

didnt read just wanna fuck the cat

I played Tales of Arise recently.
It was good, but the issue is that the dialogue turned to shit once there were 3 of you.
Shionne and (You) were much better alone, even if Dohalim was the best character

Bustin makes me feel good

Attached: 64711638_p0.jpg (450x600, 78.45K)

Wrong, the english voice acting is the original voiceover for the game. It's the exception to the rule.

Does loli make you a pedophlia?

youtu.be/PKGpExz-Nqk?t=262

>not posting the lewdest part

Attached: 64711638_p1.jpg (450x600, 72.71K)

not a real girl, not a real crime
hope I just saved you some internal conflict user
daily reminder you're a day closer to full dive vr

DAMN FEMALE BRAT