Thoughts ? The begging of the the end for online purchases and the dead of video games ?

Thoughts ? The begging of the the end for online purchases and the dead of video games ?
Last year covid this year this it’s over.

Attached: AF2C66D2-0647-4617-985A-28F59A9D8367.jpg (1080x2338, 399.12K)

Pirate everything. Just like they tought me in AC 4 :)

Pirate everything that isn't legitimately available. Physical game preservation is a giant meme

ubisoft games have never been fun. stop even considering trying any of them for any reason.

>Reddit

This.

Dumb faggot, you wouldn't have all those old games without someone backing up the original physical copies.

As long as you have access to the digital download files of a game and can copy them, that doesn't matter in the slightest. You're an actual retard.

You can make backups from digital games as well, user. It's usually easier.

Mightily based. Ubishit doing what hsould've been done a decade ago to get the retarded sheple to wake up and relaize that they own NOTHING.

i will now pirate every game(that i'm interested in playing) with DRM cancer, no exceptions

Attached: 1561416274384.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

why did pcfags give up on physical games? when steam first came out, they actually hated it, but then they just gave up?

They trusted gayben.

Attached: quote-piracy-is-almost-always-a-service-problem-gabe-newell-136-61-10.jpg (850x400, 46.59K)

>Buying Ubisoft anything
Jesus, what else? Ya'll buying EA games too?

Because we're not literally retarded like console gamers and figured out that physical games are mostly a meme. Most Steam games can be played offline and most games with DRM can be cracked.

what's the betting this ends up illegal in Europe and ends up only applying in the US?

This proves Gaben right again. The only reason people will go back to pirating this shit will be because Ubisoft takes away the service.

>buying digital games

Attached: 1657194315507.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

>Ubisoft
Why do you keep supporting this company? they are the worst elements of EA, Activision, Sony and Square thrown in a blender. You can just get games from literally anyone but these dogshit frogs.

How is it 2022 and people STILL dont see the ubishit name as the ultimate red flag?

>journos manufacture outrage by constantly making articles about how assassin's creed doesn't have female protagonists
>ubisoft caves and finally makes an assassin's creed game about some colonial nigress to pilfer money from the woke crowd
>years later, ubisoft just revokes their ability to even play the game anymore
Based, I'm not the one losing out on my money.

Just play it on the Vita. The device it was made for.

>journos manufacture outrage by constantly making articles about how assassin's creed doesn't have female protagonists
>ubisoft caves and finally makes an assassin's creed game about some colonial nigress to pilfer money from the woke crowd
nope, liberation came out long before they started giving ubi shit for not having a female protag. they said liberation didnt count because it was not a mainline game

My bad then.

>why did pcfags give up on physical games?
because there hasn't been a reason to have an optical drive in your machine for quite a long time.

Like I needed another reason not to buy ubisoft games.

I held on for a long time, but then they started shipping boxes with a only digital code in them, I gave up.

You have the game on Uplay.

Other way around. The PC shelf at the store was basically all Blizzard games, Half-Life, and bottom-of-the-barrel shitware for several years before Steam caught on. Other developers were just abandoning the platform in favor of consoles.

It's like Ubisoft and EA are competing to see who is the most cartoonishly evil game company.

I don't *think* EA is run by a family of french serial rapists that use daddy's money to get away with it.

That's just gamers in general. Half are pushovers and the other half just don't give a shit