Slugato :3

slugato :3

Attached: slugcat.jpg (901x470, 40.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220409195803/https://twitter.com/videocultmedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Many quality of life changes and additions were made to the original game as well. Some examples:
>For first-time playthroughs, occasional tips will be shown between cycles detailing survival hints, obscure mechanics, and movement techs, complete with illustrated and animated examples.
>Key items are persistent and cannot be lost. Their location is always visible on the map and they will respawn if something terrible happens to them.
>Creatures in the same room as you are visible as icons on the map, including those off-screen. Though, those cloaked in camoflauge, darkness, and water will still be accordingly hidden from detection.
>A collectibles tracker that shows your completion progress in each region for every character.
>A log that catalogs any important storyline information you encounter along your journeys.
>New expansions also added to many of the original 12 regions to provide alternate routing options to players, both for extra variety, and to allieviate some newcomer traps.

i hope you get the option of turning most of these off, especially the creature map icons. having collectible tracking in the menus and such doesn't bother me but more tutorials/map helpers seems to run against the point of the game

Cool game. Bought it during the sale recently. Not bad. Interesting game.

>cave to retarded critics
sad to see it

>we updated every console version, PC patch coming soon™!
>Oops, our company has been bought out guess that PC patch is never coming tough luck gentiles
>...modders continue doing their own thing...
>guess what fuckers we're suddenly back without any prior warning hehe, I bet you guys are still waiting for that update, promise it'll be ready by April FOR FREE
>guess what goyim, the update has been made into paid DLC after we stol- I mean collabed with the mod community
>more details, coming soon™!

as long as there's an option to turn it off i think thats cool

i love rain world, but i also dont think its a bad thing to aid in a players understanding of it.

Attached: EGXyISyWoAUnrJt.jpg (1065x1200, 212.07K)

CUTE

no

Fuck. This isn't good
Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

Attached: 1611885386925.jpg (500x618, 67.87K)

it got an update?

soon

tranny game

web.archive.org/web/20220409195803/https://twitter.com/videocultmedia

and remember the internet is forever you tranny fagget.

Attached: Videocult (@VideocultMedia) _ Twitter.png (1199x1548, 365.2K)

obsessed

wow based

>buddhist game
>pro tranny
lol

Game was already nerfed from its first iteration. If you didn't beat it on release you didn't beat the game.

>No pups
Cuhringe

Slugpups mode would break my heart, AND my keyboard

Attached: 1488842612659.jpg (567x437, 34.76K)

Infuriating obnoxious and pretentious indie shit. Fuck karma.

post scavs NOW

Get fucked sweaty elitist with your cringe video toys.

Attached: 1632421227194.png (680x593, 127.29K)

Rain troons will swallow it up. After all they're the ones shilling the game by describing the AI as fantastic on leddit and kiketube when it's simply basically puppets flailing with fucked up physic and their temper tuned by a spastic randomizer having its periods.

Based user. Anyone bending the knee to saint Floyd, nogs and trannies deserve to be hanged. No exceptions.