I just want a good Sonic game for once

I just want a good Sonic game for once.

Attached: 1656029824383.png (640x614, 231.19K)

And I wanna shove Chili dogs up Sonic’s ass. But we don’t all get what we want

Your average Sonicfag is too proud to admit that Sega being bought outright by Nintendo would be the best thing thats happened to the franchise in decades.

Attached: sage.jpg (1536x2048, 434.75K)

You have the GBA Sonic library.

Mm, no, sorry. Best we can do is Sonic of the Wild. That'll be $49.99 + tip.

Attached: 1654155660493 (1).jpg (979x554, 213.92K)

Several were already made, Sega is under no obligation to deliver anything of quality going forward, especially since the series still makes good money even without making improvements.

It's been 20 days, when are they going to patch Sonic Origins??

who is that pretty blue shota

I feel like Nintendo wouldn't make a game that is tonally in line with what I'm looking for. They'd treat the series too saccharine. But otherwise yes.

>implying every Nintendo IP is like mario
they could easily do a faithful sonic game, lost world was just sonic team trying to make a mario game

They make other saccharine games besides Mario. Animal Crossing, Splatoon (well...okay, that has some unsettling undertones but you have to go looking for them), Kirby...

I'd argue Kirby also has unsettling undertones, maybe the word you're looking for is "bland". Games like the recent zeldas and xenoblade 3 feel pretty bland when compared to earlier entries in their respective franchises. I think Star Fox is another good example of this, compare Zero and the battle begins to every previous installment in the franchise, they both feel absolutely devoid of any personality in comparison

Just started reading this a week ago. Genuinelly enjoy it more than any modern Sonic game except Generations

Attached: Super Neo Metal.jpg (1332x2048, 631.26K)

blame ken penders for the mandates and SEGA Japan for keeping Sonic Team on charge for 20 years

Attached: 1657311806008.png (606x541, 139.26K)

>Generations
>Modern
It's over a decade old.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 276.88K)

I want to fuck that Tenrec

Attached: FVvygjUagAIgSgy.png (809x1200, 387.87K)

>Generations is now older than Sonic 1 was back when SA2 was released

Jesus fucking Christ.

I still play SRB2. Fun ass game.