Are there any good (or even decent) video game movies or series...

Are there any good (or even decent) video game movies or series? Just finished watching the resident evil ones and I'm looking for more.

Attached: 132-1-cover-fi.jpg (320x480, 79.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=resident evil 7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first Silent Hill movie is pretty good, one of the few good movie games that also respected the source material, despite what die-hard fans may say about it. Avoid the sequel, though.

Don't tell me this isn't kino

Attached: 1497964536836.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

That Netflix Resident Evil movie looks pretty dope

The Netflix Castlevania series was pretty damn good. Too bad the writer got #metoo'd.

Are the RE movies even good? I love the games and know all the lore but the movies look embarrassing so I've always avoided them

Anyway, watch the original Mortal Kombat movie if you haven't before. Genuinely great action/martial arts movie. Very faithful to the games and the movie is just really well-made as its own standalone thing. I know lots of people who have never played MK but like the movie. Amazing set design, fun fight choreography, great music, fantastic cast of likeable characters. Unfortunately, both the sequel and the reboot are shit.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

for the animation its really B movie tier but got some nice design for returning character
if its the anderson movie 1 and 2 worth watching, 1 still holds up today and by far my favourite
the new movie is pretty shit and please dont you give money to nigflix for the nigger RE series, i want it to flop soo bad it got cancel right away

Only the ones you don't know are based on a game.

Postal

The one where the writer never played castlevania and made everyone gay?
Sounds terrific

Did you see Resident Evil: Welcome to Racoon City? It's a perfectly serviceable movie with realistic ambitions. Has some fun with its material, isn't unreasonably hung up on being Resident Evil.

Anderson's Resident Evil movies are great. First two pretty much everyone loves now. Beyond that it's very up and down.

It is bullshit.

NONE!

I want to buy a RE7 key. Is ir risky? I ended up losing Shenmue3 I bought with a key

Movies are a lower form of entertainment than Video Games, there will never be a good video game movie

This is hilarious. It’s like two kids playing with fake guns

Where are you buying the key from?
Ideally, you want to stick to stores listed here isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=resident evil 7

Jill!

Attached: aftersex jill.webm (1320x800, 791.49K)

The webm that made me a Sienna Guillory Jill fan.

Attached: 1643340971744.webm (1902x1558, 1.1M)

The entire movie is so fucking retarded, I love it.

based

Attached: Fuck me.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

Cl to the aire to the FUCKING Bear

Enter Clairebear.

Attached: 1548003629630.webm (1920x1080, 1.29M)

I buy from kimguin and g2play. Are they good?

I've only bought from Kinguin once and I got my game safe and sound. But from what I've heard apparently Kinguin and g2a can be kind of sketchy sometimes. But it looks like RE7 prices are much lower on those sites at the moment so I would probably give it a shot if you're wanting to save a couple bucks.

I see. Thanks bro

Attached: Jill02.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)