For a whole 3 dollars, it was alright

for a whole 3 dollars, it was alright
blatantly borrowed or traced art assets notwithstanding

Attached: 1657525241238.jpg (1280x720, 357.16K)

> blatantly borrowed or traced art assets notwithstanding
who cares

garlic is ballsack
lmao

Attached: 1648960102021.png (334x335, 6.78K)

this desu

How do we fix La Borra supremacy?

Gets extremely boring after a couple of runs unless you're severely autistic.
Play something with actually challenging and interesting progression like Issac or Gungeon instead.
Also,
>$3
Single player games are free.

by using weapons that have effects you actually notice, meta and DPS be damned

it has a mostly useless and sometimes even negative passive required so I'd say it's balanced. If anything part of it's strength is just that is scales with every stat so just take some of that away if it really needs a nerf (which it doesn't)

is this even good? I never go for it

wow, I remember people threw a shit fit over Intravenous using 3 death sprites as a reference/homage to hotline miami, but when a vastly more popular game does the same it's OK

>blatantly borrowed or traced art assets notwithstanding
It was just bought asset packs, Feichtmeir was even showing off ingame screenshots of his work being used as a thumbs up.
There's a bunch of that shit on itch.io, nobody cares anymore. I think you can get the exact packs they used for like $5.

I rather play the lewd version.

Attached: space_treasure.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

I would be onboard but I hate tentacle/xeno-rape

Crimsonland.

>censored
what a way to kill your H game

>$3
>game keeps getting content patches for months
>40 hours played
Pretty good desu

The problem now is that if you know how to minmax there are zero threats

>everyone keeps asking where's the vampire since we keep fighting death and other shit instead
>game is called Vampire SURVIVORS, not Survival
>people don't realize we're the vampires

but I play the werewolf waifur

The only threat I've had in a long time in this game was the background of the 5th stage's bossfight combined with Phieraggi. Both of them spinning in the same direction gave me some real headspin.

in castlevania dracula has the fucking grim reaper as a subordinate, the same thing is probably happening here

Attached: 1657528587086.jpg (600x426, 138.38K)

>mostly useless and sometimes even negative passive required
Nigger are you for real? Magnet passive is one of the best items in the game unless you're one of those egg faggots

>watching non-descript green human cocks fucking girls in missionary position or, at most, doggy style
Call me when there's oviposition, guro, birthing, non-humanoid genitalia & post-rape depression scenes.

Everything kind of just drops over dead if you remotely optimize desu
The funnest part of the game at this point is trying to survive around minute 10 before your build starts coming online

Call me when there's sex triggered corruption and transformation into nightmarish titty monsters

eh its not like konami doing anything with the catlevania anyway
plus game is engaging enough and i dont really care who stole what if end result is pleasing

i don't understand why people are so obsessed with the price. there are cheaper games that are much better out there.

Name some.

Choose Mad Groove as your 1st arcana, get La Borra and Unholy Vespers, stand still. That's it. Run won.

This. "Oh it's only 3 dollarydoos!" is always their go-to excuse for why it's good. Meanwhile Holocure is free and so is Vampire Survivors on itch.io