ITT: It is 2023 and Starfield has been out for 1 week

Attached: UGfK9cJoddXDvbon3VqiyP.jpg (1600x900, 257.29K)

What went wrong?

"Why do all of the women look like men?"

Starfield is trash
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>The game asks you your preferred pronouns
>you play as a virgin
>the first bosses are 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, will do good soap"
>The final boss is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the universe from the actual villain which is a conservative white man who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black astronauts who have white scientist by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix between moonwalk and twerking
>All of the planets have female bosses, you often would beat an alien and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the universe, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave space explores looking for freedom outside of the Starfield" once you find this you can get an item called "moon boots of Mr. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchant NPCs often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a holographic sign who tells the story of a pioneer that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit Bethesda has crammed in there just to tell us that they are pro white genocide and hate their audience

CBBE for starfield just released

>Another spaceship is being raided and needs your help. I'll mark it on your space chart
Yep, it's Fallout 4 in space, glad I pirated and uninstalled right away

Attached: 20220613_115311.jpg (500x633, 140.27K)

This game is literally Fallout 4 in space
The guns feel weak and i'm just grinding the same fodder braindead enemies and looting their trash for better gear
When will it get good?

I want the game to be exactly like this just to watch scream.

>popular thing bad!
I hate this contrarian shithole.

Imagine paying for this shit, why do people keep believing Todd’s lies?

Why did this game sell 200 million copies in the first week? Why are normies like this?

where the nude mods at?

WOW MAKING FUN OF GAME DEVELOPERS THAT'S UNIQUE

I HATE WOMEN, DO I FIT IN YET?

You gais, this gameplay is fire

Oh, look. Here is a sign post that says Wabbajack Starport City is that direction. Let's walk there.
*loading*
We are here at the city of five buildings, but it's surrounded by a wall. Click the gate to enter.
*loading*
Here we are inside the city walls. Walking down the street. Here is a science lab. Let's click to open the door.
*loading*
Walking around inside the lab. Oh, what's this? A trap door in the floor. Click to enter.
*loading*
We are in the basement now. Let's walk around. Hey, there is a cave entrance in the wall. Walk into it.
*loading*
See spiders. Turn 360 and leave.
*loading*
Climb the ladder? No. Click the ladder to climb up from basement.
*loading*
Walking in the hallway now. Open the door? No. Click the door to exit the science lab.
*loading*
Click the gate to exit the Starport City.
*loading*
Oh, look, mountains in the distance. It's actually just a hill with clouds on top for some reason. But let's walk there.
*loading*
We are at the base of the mountain hill. There is a path that looks like it leads to the upper mountain hill. Let's follow it.
*loading*
We have been walking the path for about a minute now. Here is a sign post that points up and says "mountain top". Let's follow the path some more.
*loading*
We are at the mountain top now. Nothing here but a barrel of two freeze-dried hydroponic organic non-gmo cabbages.
*rage*
*clicks settings*
*clicks exit to main menu*
*are you sure?*
*clicks yes*
*loading*
*main menu*
*click any button to continue*
*clicks button*
*clicks settings*
*clicks exit game*
*are you sure?*
*clicks yes*
*loading*
*crash to desktop*
*uninstall.exe*
*deletes system32*

Attached: bethesda_a_shit_547.png (701x566, 378.06K)

Guys why is my game crashing every 20 minutes? Is there a fix? Do i need to avoid going to that one city so my save file doesnt get corrupted?

>what I expected
>ass effect
surely your expectations are low

Did Todd Howard do that mission control voice over? It didn't sound like a professional effort.

Everyone panicked for nothing. The game is actually really fucking good.*

(*with 150GB of mods installed on top of it)

>with 150GB of mods installed on top of it)
so in 2027 at best

Starfield isn't very good, but mods will fix it. After all, Skyrim wasn't very good but a modpack that came out eleven years after Skyrim was released, which is called Elysium Remastered, that applies over 2200 mods, makes Skyrim okay. Give it another eleven years and Starfield will be for real, for real.

>All of the planets have female bosses, you often would beat an alien and then a stronger female boss will appear.
I will now buy your game

its going to be 'Any Forums - Starfield' i hope you're ready

SHAZAM SAMA PLEASE DO NOT FORSAKE US

all the performance issues people report are due to poors holding on to their 1060s. I've only had 1 crash after 200 hours of playtime and that was probably just because I messed something up installing Better Areolas v1.5.

guys should I buy starfields horse robot dlc?

I already spent $80 on the modder pass and my mom's angry so I don't think I should buy more