OOOOOH I get it. You are ignoring Ringo's game because you are playing hard-to-get, is that it? *hic*

OOOOOH I get it. You are ignoring Ringo's game because you are playing hard-to-get, is that it? *hic*

Attached: IMG_20220711_092919.png (791x864, 834.7K)

smtv was a major disappointment will this be any better?

lmao no

who asked for this game?

Attached: 1657267752153.jpg (256x256, 9.49K)

it's not fucking out yet, what do you want from me

it won't be disappointing because it's obviously going to be dogshit. disappointment requires expectations, the expectations for this shit are through the floor.

>wow we want a new soul hackers
>what the fuck thats not what i asked

Manchildren can not be pleased

lio fotia ripoff

This looks nothing like soul hackers though.

No, I'm ignoring that game because it tore then skin from a game I actually want and is wearing it around trying to convince everyone that it's the same and it'll be good when it obviously isn't and won't.

Attached: 1644700643184.gif (498x343, 2.96M)

a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet
but calling a dog turd "Rose 2" does not a sequel meet

Will probably be better than Persona, but will flop because of dumbfuck Westerners

atlus needs to fire the person responsible for the shitty character designs they have been making

This game feels like another babylon fall, barely anyone knows about it and those that do dont give a fuck about it. No wonder atlus is releasing persona on all platforms, something has to cover the losses

Could have easily been the sequel to Soul Hackers if it wanted, but it shouldn't have its name. SH was a direct sequel to the original Devil Summoner with a subtitle, and this should have gone the same route with Devil Summoner: [Subtitle], instead of the direct SH2.

This is what happens when you take the successful Persona series and try to slap it over other distinct ips. I'm glad it's this over them somehow making another Digital Devil Saga and running it into the ground.

Already bought it, looks good.

I already bought the game + $50 DLC

Reminder!

>p5 dlc day one (desperate)
>a fucking jack frost based on the protagonist (please care)
>making a big deal out of a non existent 25th anniversary of sh (wasn't even it's own thing because sh was a devil summoner game)
>ui looks like some garbage straight out of the gacha (gachas are shit)
>made by the fexsmt team (aka. SHIT)
>p5r now on switch, xbox, and pc making this shit utterly pointless

this game should be called SOULLESS HACKS

Attached: Sumire_Yoshizawa_Persona_5.png (524x616, 153.14K)

I am ignoring it because I don't even know when it comes out, but as soon as I see it on stores I'll buy it.
After enjoying #FE a lot I realized that Atlus are at their best when they don't take themselves seriously and when they don't have to satisfy normalfags' expectations.

its pretty generic, which is disappointing, but nothing offputting

>female protagonist
Fuck off

this has always been the case, popularity is their kryptonite

Lol you people are such try hards

I haven't played the first Soul Hackers and my first Megaten games were Personas 3-5 and SMT V which I all enjoyed.
Will I like this? What do you guys already know about it?

I'm waiting for the inevitable switch port.

I am waiting solely for the soundtrack to be revealed. If it's good, I will play.

its gonna run so fucking bad, V was unplayable on the switch