What more do you need?

What more do you need?

Attached: PlayStation2-DualShock2-Controller.jpg (1430x1080, 112.34K)

Nothing. It was the perfect controller.

the console to plug it into? jesus fucking christ this board gets stupider by the second

Transparent shell

>he didn't play games with just his controller
Let me guess, your mommy still wipes your drool.

Attached: 1623912942238.png (485x443, 221.36K)

If you replaced this analog sticks with the ps4 version, I would consider it perfect. It's still the best and I miss those L2 and R2 buttons.
Fuck sony for never bringing it back. I hate all the needless features the ps4 controller has but I'll still use it over any other controller on PC

Attached: crash.png (300x300, 39.59K)

Games?

still have two made in japan originals that came with my 2002 ps2. works perfectly and feels very robust. love the mushy face buttons but that's just me.

to learn Japanese

DS3 is better

Still got my PS2 set up in the living room. My Dualshock 2's are a little bit grubby nowadays, I might see if I can get some new old stock ones at some point.

the problem is that the batteries don't last forever. I have a Sixaxis and a couple of DS3's and they're dead. I guess I could replace the battery if I wanted to.

but i plug it to my PC with an adapter

I've been toying with the idea of building an emulator box from some old PC parts I have. I wonder if there's a good way to mount some Dualshock ports into a 5.25 bay on a case like pic related so you can just plug it in to the front. I think 4 ports would be pretty sweet.

Attached: 2928610-l-a.jpg (1272x1272, 157.2K)

You could probably get some of those USB adapters with the small cable length and mount them inside the case. It would be a bit of a hackjob and not very clean, and you'd have to cut holes on the case, but it would work like a USB port, so you'd plug it in and it'd work as an USB controller.

Yeah that's the plan, I could plug them straight into the USB headers on the motherboard. I'm more concerned with the aesthetics really. I could cut some holes and glue the ports to an optical bay blank plate but it wouldn't look very nice. I was looking into getting 15khz output to play stuff on a CRT TV then I started thinking about building an emulator console with controller ports. I guess the only thing to do is to try it out and see what happens.

I'm actually using a Dualshock 3 controller on my PC along with SCPtoolkit to play AC: Origins on XBOX cloud through Edge.

Isn't the adapter as expensive as a Dualshock 2?

Just use them with a cable.
Your testicles get enough radiation on a daily basis from your phone, so might as well lessen the sperm decay by not having a bluetooth controller laying between your legs.

>I'm you, but better

Attached: 1636124571676.png (1200x993, 763.43K)