Who's the hottest video game character you could bed irl, you have to actually seduce her

who's the hottest video game character you could bed irl, you have to actually seduce her
pic related, pathetic and sad enough that her insecurities would lead her into my gentle caring arms

Attached: kawakami2.jpg (900x584, 86.76K)

She's a fucking pedo.
Retards on this board defend her yet attack the sports teacher. Fucking hypocrits.

I love Reisen!

Attached: 55304969_p0.png (981x1364, 901.77K)

no shit, that's why i think i could plow her, she's a fucking loser, where the fuck did it look like I was prasing anything but her ass and tits?

It's okay when women do it.

Attached: Kawakami - Ryuko (Second Tier).jpg (2952x4096, 1.07M)

>Reisen
but would she touch your nuts?

Fair enough, id shag her too desu.
Bomus points if she wears her slutty outfit

Only after marriage!

I'm only a hypocrite when I'm horny
I can make her racist again and bond over hating the filth.

Attached: 3302051-trailer_blazblue_character_20171015.jpg (1280x720, 148.09K)

>who's the hottest video game character you could bed irl
Literally no one that isn't obese, ugly or insane.
Most video game characters are by default above-average in atractiveness.
The current dating economy is skewed against males so hard that unless you're rich, tall and/or exceptionally handsome girls are just not going to see some stranger as a potential partner.
Everything is done in fucking apps anyway which just turns the entire thing into a pandemonium.
There really is no hope...

Attached: 1650289775059.png (773x865, 1.2M)

Fuck, virgins are fucking pathetic. It's amazing how this basic fact of life hasn't changed one bit over the decades.
Look at this fucking thread. Virgins ARE FUCKING PATHETIC.

i would definitely be able to get an angie gf

Attached: __yonaga_angie_danganronpa_and_1_more_drawn_by_seongkun_agn000__sample-1ccc71cc678b3937db9d85a379f985a1.jpg (850x1663, 184.24K)

Teenagers aren't children retard

They literally are, by every stretch of the definition. Anyone older than 25 does not distinguish

i bet she'd fuck you at least, gotta be a middle ground between her and your anime waifu
also no one said it has to be a girlie, gay dudes aren't very picky you could probably fuck a 6/10 dude easy

Attached: 574396461_preview_2015-12-14_00001.jpg (1280x720, 148.25K)

I hate the current dating scene so fucking much. A normal guy still has success in dating someone who he meets in real life but that's easier said than done if you don't constantly go out much to different places. Dating apps are a lost cause if you're not attractive though. Guys are absolute retards when it comes to them and are partly to blame desu. If they didn't swipe right on every single woman and actually handpicked on who to swipe, women wouldn't have that many guys to choose from either and their egos would be in check, but I know that ain't changing any time soon, if ever.

I also had a couple of friends tell me and seen other people talking how they're unironically afraid what would happen if they had to break up with their current partners and go back to the current dating scene. Shit's fucked.

>and actually handpicked on who to swipe
On a fucking dating app? What's the point?
It's like going to a brothel looking for a girlfriend and being picky about which one to date.

It's called a dating app for a reason. If all you want is a quick fuck then you're better off getting a hooker, going to a bar/club or using an app that's specifically made for hookups, not looking for relationships.

you're telling me im the only person to ever get pussy on this board? i don't believe you, you're just projecting

You see the key difference is one is a rapist the other is having a consensual relationship
You fucking retard

Tinder is both for meeting people and for quick fucks.

True, but I'm not only talking about just Tinder. The same problems exist on every single app (Bumble, Hinge, Okcupid, etc.)

I met my gf on tinder but trust me 70% of women there just want a quick fuck with Chad, 20% just want you to follow their Instagram, 9% want drugs in exchange for sex, and the remaining 1% are legitimately looking for a boyfriend with realistic standards.
I would recomment OkCupid, even though I got banned for no reason from that app. The quality is much higher than Tinder.