The Age of Man is over

The Age of Man is over.

Attached: 1646521193247.jpg (935x1050, 301.81K)

There are maybe like 1 or 2 games a year worth playing if you're bothered by ever present globhomo agenda. Any hobbies you guys know of that haven't be completely politicized?

But there's a man on the bottom left

Black-smithing

Unironically sounds fun but I don't have the tools and most importantly the workspace to do it as a hobby.

the average Any Forumstard can't even lift a hammer with his noodle arms

>Any hobbies you guys know of that haven't be completely politicized?
Anime and manga

Attached: Noelle.jpg (784x1145, 226.05K)

>Any hobbies you guys know of that haven't be completely politicized?
Unironically naturism, neopuritanism biggest enemy.

I genuinely don't understand everyone's beef with that kooky black chick.

You don't have to forge a 50 lbs armor to enjoy it. Start with a basic S hook or make your own tongs or bottle opener. It's still fun as fuck.

well technically you can politicize anything
>meet the female blacksmiths helping end the oldest boys club in existence.

The age where my ears don't bleed from your whining is over

THE AGE OF THE ORC HAS BEGUN

is there a version of this where I can wear animal pelts and make primitive technology instead?
>LOL PUSSY DOESN'T WANNA BE NAKED
no it's because it's a fucking stupid period to LARP, we started wearing pelts the second we stopped being retarded, why would I want to LARP being a naked retard?

By politicizing I mean the point of no return where hobby/industry reaches the bureaucratic level of politicized agenda. I'm not bothered about minorities and women sharing a hobby with me as long as they genuinely are interested in it.
I'm bothered by vague, empty and insincere "x history months", diversity and representation quotas, "smash like to end racism" bullshit.
I fucking hate being preached to by institutions and companies who deep down only care about pandering in order to make more money.
If I see someone being sexist/racist towards another human I know I'm against it. But when some dyke cunt that actually has 0 interest in video games yells that the place is toxic and sexist simply because IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH REPRESENTATION and completely ignores context or feelings of involved people it boils my blood.

Woodworking

I too am sick of the Globalized Homogeneity plaguing our video games in the form of women and minorities! I miss the much less homogeneous days when 90% of protagonists were stubbly white dudes.

Attached: me.jpg (455x512, 64.69K)

THE AGE OF PC6 HAS BEGUN.

So are the women, giving that pic.

don't worry, they will eventually "fix" them

People used to complain about the bald marine trope. This said, on average the creativity has been declining for a long time.

unironic going to go fishing

Except I haven't complained once about homogeneity in my post. You're trying to strawman an argument that's not there.

Oh, so you're one of those dumbfucks who saw "globohomo" and thought it was actually referencing homos.

BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAP

>bottom right
I couldn't tell
She looks like a gym teacher

>They're ugly
Is this your rebuttal.

Do you have anything else to contribute besides this.

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 149.52K)

well in that case.
Niche consumer hobbies like fishing, remote control, camping, hiking, boating. basically everything you can find on /out/ and /diy/
a lot of what I listed you have to deal with the government in some capacity, at the most it's paying for a license and at the least it's following a very basic set of rules that they care about to various degrees depending on where you live.