Play fighting games

Play fighting games.

Attached: Fred_TFH.png (209x291, 28.17K)

You can't post that here because... you just can't, okay??

I do
I fucking hate the unicorn

I'm already a first person shooter aim autist. I am not gonna become a fighting game combo autist.

I spent way too much time playing them this weekend.

Attached: Make the most of that read.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

And I hate the dragon

I would, but since I wanna take care of my controller, I always wash my hands before I play, and that's a bit of a hassle. That's not to say my hands are dirty the rest of the time or while on KB+M, but there's a subtle difference between clean hands and washed hands.

I hate the dragon too, just not as much as the unicorn

But I like the unicorn, if only because I like charge characters like her and Order-Sol

I got sc6 in the sale.
Im shit but astaroth seems fun

She's not a charge character.

Only if you go easy on me.

>Milkmare palette for lolicow is still in the game
The legacy of Trottingham lives on.

Attached: 1625498699365.png (320x320, 89.85K)

Yeah she is, when you're talking about characters with charge mechanics instead of charge inputs. That's why I said "like her and Order-Sol," or did you somehow miss her major mechanic of charging from her spellbook to level up her fireballs, traps, and teleport

Never played a GG game before, and also never heard of anyone referring to it like that.

I dislike how she basically lacks weaknesses under the justification of being "well-rounded"
Like she has the BEST normals in the game, a good fireball, strong oki thanks to her traps + teleport, amazing stagger pressure with a resourceless safe ender from almost any button (or she can spend a bar and stay plus), her reversal is decent at worst and she has the best backdash->button in the game so there's nothing wrong with her defense, and then there's Fred. She's just super fucking overtuned

Hi Fred
I was just practising C Aoko's corner tech trap OS
It's harder than I expected, but when it works you get either a guaranteed invalid combo extension for 4k, or a guaranteed tech punish for either another 4.5k added on to whatever the combo already did or, get to do it again.

But I also realized Melty does charge normals extremely weird
Aoko's 5C has 10f startup
Aoko also has 5[C] that can be charged for up to 28 frames. There's no minimum charge duration.
So Aoko's 5C actually has 10f startup, plus however long it took you to release the button and stop charging. If you only pressed 5C for 1 frames it actually has 10f statup. If you held it for 2f it has 11f startup, if you pressed it for 3f it has 12 etc.

Is that standard for fighting games? This is fucking with me hard since I'm used to just pressing buttons at the right time and then not worrying about when to let them go, and if it takes 8f extra for my 5C to come out because I wasn't tapping it as fast as possible a ton of shit just doesn't work, including this setup.

Attached: stupid 5C.webm (800x598, 2.88M)

That's normal, yeah. Not all games do it but games with chargeable buttons will often let you release it prematurely

Do they all work like that with the hold it for 3 frames, extend the startup by 3 frames thing?
It feels like if you're holding it for less than 10f it shouldn't extend it at all. If you want a 15f 5C instead of a 10F one it would make sense to hold the button for 15 frames, not 5, right?

I spent much of the last 2 days playing Blazblue with Any Forums and then today I played Tekken with my roommate.
Whooped his ass btw. Blazbros not so much.

Attached: 1652812262622.jpg (595x595, 32.07K)

Oh, I misread you. I don't think that's normal, your intuition is correct. I'm pretty sure if you hold a chargeable button for less than the minimum frames it comes out normally for the majority of fighting games, and doesn't start "charging" until enough frames have elapsed

How is the new Melty game?

Hire professional voice actors for fucks sakes
My autism can't take this, even 4kids dubs are better than this shit

Cowgirl with cowgirl

post your manes

So I'm not crazy at least
This is going to take some getting used to.
I was going to try to play some games today but I got distracted by this setup taking way longer to understand than I expected and now it's too late. If there's a decent thread up tomorrow I'll probably make a lobby.

Very meh. I don't like the shield, the combo/hitstun decay, the autocombo, moon drive, moon skills, j.[C] clash frames, or the movement changes.
If it wasn't called Melty I'd probably be able to look at it more fondly but when comparing them side by side almost all of the new stuff is just annoying and feels bad and stops me from enjoying the game how I want. I dropped it pretty quickly after release, and almost got back into it after Aoko came out but decided I'd have more fun just learning her in MBAA instead.

Attached: aoko.gif (500x476, 2.44M)