I had fun with this game. This game is enjoyable. It is a fun game that I enjoyed and had fun with, it was enjoyable

I had fun with this game. This game is enjoyable. It is a fun game that I enjoyed and had fun with, it was enjoyable.

Attached: 34tg3g.jpg (460x212, 39.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/1739
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool

Hell yeah

Got to the second biome, fucked around finding copper I think or something, then just never picked it back up. Worth the $20 I spent on it, if just barely.

Indeed

>I had fun with this game.
How fucking DARE you.

I mean, it is Any Forums

This game was great during the exploration phase. When there were things I didn’t know about and the world was a mystery I loved it. As soon as the core game play loop became apparent it started to lose my attention. Id love to autstically build bases more but remembering how I’ll have to grind resources and haul them around over and over again kills it for me.

You can put it in creative mode, my dude. Or give yourself the resources you need.

That's why I'm waiting for the next biome to come out. The exploration is fucking excellent in this game. It's sad to see them taking so long, but hopefully it pans out in the game's benefit.

Creative mode usually doesn’t do it for me either. Feels like cheating. Besides take out the risk reward of gathering mats and hunting things then why am I playing this instead of some other building game with more depth in the building aspect.

There is a compromise, you idiot. If you're building something modest you really don't need to invest that much time for materials. It's something grandiose that needs it. In that case, you flip the switch, do your thing, and then enjoy the fruits while returning to normal gameplay.

Had a good time combing the enviroment and enjoying the aesthetic with a mate or two, and even a couple solo hours. Don't see it being engaging for much longer than that without some serious work on the systems combat relies on. If nothing else, just pure animation work would do wonders, I remember most enemies just vaguely swiping or jittering to display attacks

I see your point but I could just play another game and not have to make compromises to have fun.

Okay, just rob yourself of your own satisfaction then. You are unsavable.

>get extremely popular
>make bank for your small team
>don't expand development team with explosive growth
>take an entire year to implement basic furniture and a handful of enemies
>tease a biome that is nowhere in sight
Game is 95% the same as it was on release, in Feb 2021. This is why early access is shit.

Attached: c0e.gif (279x350, 2.31M)

You must be a homosexual because it’s game made specifically for homos.

it drops off hard after the swamp, the snow sections are boring as are the plains, its the first 3 biomes that are decent

schizo?

forgot to add
the entire need of massive amounts of bronze/copper late into the game is the most retarded shit

If exploration is what does it for you, you should install this
nexusmods.com/valheim/mods/1739
and make yourself actually explore.

>need of massive amounts of bronze/copper late into the game
wut

He meant to say
>I need massive amounts of semen late at night
He just mistyped everything. He’s probably trans too if they matters

The game is enjoyable but I'm disappointed in the slow pace of updates. Right now it seems like the devs can barely manage a small update per year. It really sucks because the game's biggest problem is the lack of content variety. It would be nice to see them finish the rest of the biomes but each biome needs more variety.

>The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering is a book on software engineering and project management by Fred Brooks first published in 1975
>Its central theme is that "adding manpower to a late software project makes it later." This idea is known as Brooks's law
>This is because the time required for the new programmers to learn about the project and the increased communication overhead will consume an ever-increasing quantity of the calendar time available
You got massive value for your $20. That it sold well doesn't mean they owe you scaling up their operation.

>The first point is to note that Brooks's law only applies to projects that are already late
Wowie zowie your fifty year old citation is meaningless in this context, well done. Or you're saying Valheim was late from the gate.

>take an entire year to implement basic furniture and a handful of enemies
Did you miss the fuckton of technical issues that they fixed?

Combat animations are fine except maybe the wolf's bite. What sucks is that they don't adjust to ground level or your aim at all so you miss 90% of attacks if you're not on flat ground. It would be such a simple fix to add a little bit of IK aiming bias to the animations in Unity but they haven't done it because they're too busy spending the millions they made from the game.

Actually the spear and polearm animations do suck ass they need to be redone entirely and give the weapons some actual fucking range.