Fuck you, I liked it

Fuck you, I liked it.

Attached: 1651936563484.png (800x1200, 1.37M)

>cybercuck2077 shill thread number 34018

No you didnt.

I loved it. Snoys be damned.

the best thing about the game is the panam gf simulator
in real life i am ugly as FUCK and 5'7 so i'm physically unable to get a qt brown gf like her so i use the game as a fantasy

>ugly as fuck
So what. Don't be fat, get a good haircut, maybe get buff if you have the motivation.
>and 5'7
Martin Scorcese is 5'4. Get over it.

>Don't be fat, get a good haircut, maybe get buff
Damn bro, that's totally enough to counteract the rampant hypergamy in industrial society, you sure are a modern day Socrates.

Never played it, I appreciate the art and the overall feel they were going for when it came to interacting with characters, but apart from that it seems like a pretty big let down especially since there seems to be no updates, and their plans for multiplayer got axed. Completely mismanaged. Could have been a game to remember for more than it's abysmal launch had anything even gone slightly right behind the scenes.
yea and Martin Scorsese is Martin fucking Scorsese, he's got the name and he's got the wealth. I would agree however that people play up height and appearance too much.
Get off dating apps, find people naturally through real life events or hobbyist class shit or just generally going about your business in some social area like a park or something. The longer you're around someone the more they'll come around to your appearance and personality even if you're an ogre. The game is rigged against you, but it's not impossible, and Chad will certainly have his harem, but remember Chad feels for you so there's always something he won't lay his almighty hands on. Now getting a long term relationship where both parties are faithful? Good fucking luck.

You are a completely fucking delusional soiboy. Why the fuck would I go out and do some pigeon dance to attract a female when women shouldn't even have any agency in the mating market to begin with? So I can get some pussy in return for living like a fucking jester? Grow some balls you low test faggot.

please go back to watching andrew tate

Attached: 1613350061122.gif (297x312, 1.24M)

if shit taste were a crime both your asses would be in jail

I have no idea who that is.

Who?

Chads watch looksmaximus

>Still ctd chance after closing a menu
It's shit

keep it on topic you fucking virgins

Attached: 447.jpg (394x474, 29.44K)

Andrew is based keeep his name out of your bitch ass mouth

Piece of advice kid, stop parroting what you hear from your friends or media, eventually it will lead you to either alcoholic or drug addiction because you get so used to repeating whatever you see it becomes a habit. That's how you become a drone with fat wife and two kids who hate you.
Please wake up.

What's so terrible about it?

Scorcese is massively successful though. Is that your solution, just be massively successful?

Most people like it. The people who dislike the game are a vocal minority of schizos.
I'm not gonna lie. I also loved the Panam questline and the feels but there are other great GIGs to play trough. Not just the Nomad storyline.

PC players didn't have problem with it.
Console players on the other hand

Gonna play this game in a couple of days when I get a new GPU, should I pick Nomad, Streetkid or Corpo?

It doesn't make any difference

Don't listen to this retard, i suggest Nomad for first playtrough. It fits the best for someone playing the game for the first time since both you(the person playing) and the Nomad archetype have no idea about what is in Night City. Nomad and Corpo have been already living in Night City so they feel best for a second playtrough once you're familiar with the setting.

Street Kid and Corpo*

Alright thanks man, I guess I'll just do it in the order that they appear on screen, left to right
I'm guessing that the different lifestyles also change the main quest and side quests?

modding the game is pretty fun

Attached: nonblack panam.png (1918x1080, 2.8M)