Remember when Any Forums lost their mind over this design and demanded for it to be removed?

Remember when Any Forums lost their mind over this design and demanded for it to be removed?

Attached: 204-1348383763.png (1462x570, 1.47M)

Remember when that Any Forums poster cut off his hands so he could have fake furry paws installed and live life as a human dog with his furry boyfriend

shes the only reason i would even play the game

Yes and now the shitposters are shitting on Xenoblade 3 because it lacks designs like Dahlia despite Any Forums going apeshit mad over her years ago.

We still have XB3 fans demanding for the Ouroboros designs to be censored

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-confirms-more-details-of-the-Ouroboros-1024x576-3156073255.jpg (1024x576, 107.29K)

Talk about yourself, Reddit. Any Forums love coom design.

Any Forums is Reddit

>Remember when Any Forums lost their mind over this design
yes
>and demanded for it to be removed
that never happened

her design is shit and there are far cuter blades than her

Rex humped that bunny as much as he did his three wives.

3 is going to sell really bad. it doesnt have the sex appeal of a poster girl character like homura or hikari. all of the characters in 3 look really boring as well.

Attached: 20220704192645_1.jpg (1920x1080, 514.53K)

i hope they get rid of every last trace of coomershit, coomers already ruined fire emblem and xenoblade but if cenoblade can save itself it gives me hope for all franchises becoming cool and sexless instead of cringe coomer shit

Oh v hates fanservice...? So it's functionally the same as Resetera, reddit and twitter bots. Good to know. That would explain the constant leftist trash, pro-lgbqiia+++ shit, bbc spamming from a certain Josh and its discord and all the "coomerz" memes being spammed 24/7.

I think it'll do okay. Not amazing, but ok. But it definitely has the most bland and dull designs in the entire Xeno series. Xenosaga had KOS-MOS, Shion and bikinis. Xenogears had Elly, nude Miang and Emeralda. Xenoblade 1 had Sharla with physics, Fiora buttcrack, bikinis and other fanservice-y shit. Xenoblade X had some crazy costumes too, and Xenoblade 2 needs no introduction. XB3 just looks... bland and as inoffensive as possible. Very 2022 designs. Boring.

Yes, I do. At least he stays PAWsitive about the whole ordeal.

Attached: yiffinhell.jpg (960x663, 89.8K)

What's cenoblade? It is like Cenablade, featuring John Cena?

Fucking hell

We hate everything, dumbfuck. We are the internet hate machine. We are Legion for we are many. We do not forgive we do not forget.

>Remember when Any Forums lost their mind over this design
Yes
>and demanded for it to be removed?
That never hapened.

You sound like a faggot and a mixed mutt. Have you considered killing yourself?

>newfag
welcome to Any Forums

>homura
Who?
>hikari
Literally who?

On topic, that bunny design is awful and deserved to be ridiculed

Outing newfags is so easy.

Repeating old, retarded memez for the lulz isn't helping, mutts.

I'm not going to demand for XC3 to remove the outfits it has and make everyone wear flashy shit. We could very well have both grounded outfits, and well as cartoony revealing ones. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. We could have a healthy variety, freedom of choice in AESTHETIC and in the end not give a fuck about ""REALISM"" in fiction.

XC3 fans (Americans) are the authoritarians making demands to sterilize everything.

>"I wrote about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 being horny in all of the wrong ways a few months ago. Fans took that well, showing their entire asses as they tried to defend overly sexualised characters and creepy designs that would have the FBI smashing down your front door.

>Now, after putting 30+ hours into the upcoming sequel and releasing my preview unto the world, I can proudly say that Monolith Soft has heeded my advice and decided to reel it in a bit. Gone are the scantily dressed children and massive tiddies, replaced with an aesthetic that feels like a compelling mixture of the first two games with just the right amount of risque sensibilities. The series has grown up, moving away from an archetypal approach that once held it back. It’s the best of both worlds, and doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable anymore."

And I refuse to be like these people. They want even the Ouroboros designs to be "fixed"

Attached: 1657466501449.png (586x752, 292.15K)

>if i scream my favorite buzzword repeatedly it lets me win the special olympics!

Where did that quote come from?

>removing archetypes

So it has just random shit thrown together without any soul? Even that is an archetype, albeit boring and gay as fuck.

>the scantily dressed children
What?

Cry more, faggots.

Attached: 1657211201625.png (6080x4323, 3.54M)

W-why not just wear gloves?

So, what's the picture made up of quotes you scoured that site for and pasted them all together supposed to mean or prove?

Attached: newfag.jpg (600x487, 26.46K)

Any Forums? You mean reset era trannies?

What is this screenshot supposed to be showing? Literally who responding to metaphorically whom?

>v
>retardtrannies
Same thing.

They think it will make them happy. It wont

The Reset era freaks are winning

They have drive and motivation. 4channers sit on their asses all day whining and crying but doing nothing to combat what upsets them.

Yes, people with 60000+ posts in 2 years on retardera have lots of "drive". lol

No one demanded that it be removed, but yeah, the reception was mixed with some people liking her design and others seeing it as the abomination that it is.